BY SKYY

Juana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Whether you're a straight shooter or a mixed drink type of person you cant go wrong with this product. Its available in a variety of flavors so there's something for everyone. Price point is fairly decent. I would definitely recommend!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This is a pretty good middle of the road vodka price wise. It's good in a mixed drink but I probably would never take shots of it on its own. You are getting what you pay for with this drink. I would recommend it for anyone looking for middle shelf vodka.
Whitney C.
Grundy
My favorite thing to mix with sunny d also love to make mixed drinks with it it's great to make a drink called fun dip using vodka triple sec sweet and sour mixture monster energy drink and sprite with sugar around the top of the glass
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
For the most part vodka is vodka for me I'm not super particular, however if I have to choose one it would definitely be skyy, it's just smooth and delicious! I love the added bonus that they have so many flavors if I'm feeling jazzy!
Michaella M.
Sellersburg, IN
One of my husbands favorite drinks (also one of mine)
Comparing to other brands we enjoy skyy most of all. It goes down smoother than others. The price isn't bad either compared to others, as most people know vodka can get quite pricy.
Meg S.
One of the crispest vodkas ive had. Its so smooth to taste, and way easier than others to take shots with. My local store carries multiple flavors but i like the regular. I dont drink vodka often, but if i do, this one is my must get.
Sierra A.
Lanham, MD
I don’t have much of a viewpoint on this brand or this flavor because I personally like all vodka. The bottle is pretty big though so depending where you pick this up, you get a lot of bang for your buck. I’d definitely buy it again !
Skylar P.
Jeffersontown
I LOOOOOOOVE Skyyyyyy Vodkaaaaa. I would definitely say that this is my vodka of choice when I’m going out to the bar and drinking and getting drunk with my friends I usually mix it with sprite I would definitely buy it again I love it
Isabel T.
Woodstock, GA
I'm not the biggest fan of non-flavored alcohol, but this one tastes great in Bloody Marys. It's smooth, and I like mixing it with ZingZang Bloody Mary mix. I still would probably rather buy the lime flavored skyy vodka to use instead.
Nelly C.
I've tried this product a time or two. I prefer to drink my Vodka straight up. I don't recommend it with this brand. It's not one of my favorite brands of Vodka but it does mix well and I prefer to drink this brand that way if there are no other choices.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.