BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Melinda C.
Santa Monica
Great quality for a low price point. I get this every time I have a large group of people to entertain. Higher quality than Smirnoff and right on par with Absolut but for a lower cost. Easy to drink on its own or with tonic. Favorite pairing is with grapefruit juice.
Carly H.
This is a good vodka, not the number one on our list but it is toward the top. The flavor is theres but we have tried others we like better. The packaging is simplemented yet does the trick to draw you in. We would buy this again, the flavors they come up with are awesome.
Elisbel B.
Ocala
Purchased at: Publix
I didn’t purchase this one, I trusted my friend with my debit card. However, he made an amazing choice. Really nice for mixing has a nice little crispness to it and I truly appreciate it. I believe that I made Moscow Mules with this one and it was definitely a great idea.
Caitlyn D.
San Jose, CA
Nice middle priced vodka. This is the one I'd bring to a gathering of friends if I was tasked with bringing alcohol. Mixes well since it is a base flavor. I'd place it a notch or two above Smirnoff, but it won't be making your drinks any better than most vodkas out there.
Shannon R.
Flower Mound, TX
I love the amount that comes in the bottle! Worth every cent; they don't charge too much and put just a little in there like chip companies do. The liquid goes down smoothly and taste great with many other drinks to mix with. I love how the product looks and smells.
Brianna S.
Surprisingly smooth vodka. I have tried a bunch of flavors but my favorite has to be the whipped cream vodka. It is the best for making a wide variety of mixed drinks. All of the flavor without the wicked I drank too much sweet stuff hangover. Definitely recommend.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
This is a very common and popular brand, and for good reason. The company is well known, and their unflavored vodka is known by many. From bars to airplanes, this brand is a staple in the alcohol industry. I would recommend this brand, as it is backed by people worldwide.
Morgan S.
Irvona
It’s good! Good mixer to go with juice or even soda. It’s not too strong for a mixed drink. It was my first time drinking it with juice. The flavor is good just a basic vodka taste. You get quite a bit for the price & I would buy it again if I had the option
riley c.
I enjoy the flavored Skyy vodka over most flavored vodkas. It is an easy mixer to use in shots and mixers. I use it often when I bartend. I enjoy most of the flavors with the exception of the cherry. I would recommend any of the flavors to be mixed with sprite or soda.
Candice K.
United states
As long as you follow the rules and keep it light ( 7up,sprite etc.) your in for a smooth ride. SKY is my favorite for that reason alone. It has a smooth top shelf taste for a price you can't beat. It's usually my go to when choosing voldka. Can't go wrong with SKY
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.