BY SKYY

Lauren M.
Lake Ariel, PA
My least favorite vodka brand. There is many reasons i do not like sky brand. I have tried multiple flavors and still dont find the taste appealing. The price is reasonable so thats why i have tried multiple flavors. Others may enjoy more than i have.
Gabriella G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Skyy Vodka is an oldie but goodie in my collection. I Love the way how it goes down smoothly when drinking it by it self. And it blends well when using it for a mix drink. Never been disappointed the value price point is reasonable. highly recommend!
Valerie A.
Fresno, CA
Skyy vodka is my favorite vodka out there, its affordable, has different flavors, and goes well with any kind of mixed drink. Usually my husband and I go anywhere to buy it since its found almost anywhere. I will always buy Skyy vodka its my favorite!
Kelly H.
luray, VA
this vodka is amazing! the taste is so smooth. it's definitely affordable and personally well worth the money. by far one of my favorite vodkas! really the only kind i drink. i purchased at my local abc store. i will definitely purchase again
Amber B.
Moberly, MO
Great vodka! Great taste, great for cocktails, great value for the price. love the bottle too. It’s so great for crafting. 10/10 would buy again and would definitely suggest to my friends- and I have! Thanks for making a great bottle of vodka!
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
Can't go wrong with this Vodka. It's strong and mixes well with a lot of mixers, especially orange juice. I know I won't get a hangover with this brand. Pretty easy to find it anywhere including those little shots. Will definitely buy it again.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
This is how vodka tastes not everyone will love the flavor but mixed it's smooth other than than I wouldn't drink it alone it's too much for me I've tried other vodkas and I don't like the cheap kind it tastes like straight alcohol so I'll do this one
Morgan H.
Jackson
not my favorite to drink, but customers love it at the bar I work at! such a good vodka to make drinks with like a hurricane or just a simple martini. I've only had it a few times, but it's a definite repeat buy. would definitely recommend to others
Emily B.
Utica
Regular vodka can be mixed up to anything you want! It’s a nice plain vodka to have on the rocks which is why I bought it. I’ve bought it multiple times. Compared to others it’s a nice quality drink. I have given it to friends and they love it too
Valerie G.
Melbourne, FL
This brand of vodka is cheaper, but equally as good. It's a great vodka for party's and for making special cocktails, it mixes easily with a number of things and is available almost everywhere. I would recommend this to people who want to get drunk.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.