BY SKYY

Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
I have only had this vodka in mixed drinks but I do like it!! I think the bottle alone is a good price for what you get!! You can get it at most liquor stores. I would definitely recommend this vodka to people by itself or mixed with something!!
Robyn B.
Hammond
It's ok... I purchased the regular vodka, not the flavored. Honestly I just was not impressed. Reminded me of high school or college... before we knew what good liquor was lol. I would not plan to purchase this again. Skyy Vodka
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
I like this just fine, but it's overpriced,especially at bars or restaurants. It's not my favorite vodka, but I've been known to buy it from time to time when my first choice is unavailable. There are better vodkas for less money out there.
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This vodka is smooth to drink and reasonably priced. It's easy to drink with club soda with a lemon and a lime if you're looking for a low calorie drink. I think it's worth the price compared to well vodka. I would recommend this to others.
Giavonni F.
Missouri city , TX
Love Skky Vodka, perfect for making my mixed drinks. It's delicious by itself or added to something. I have purchased this on several occasions and it compares quite nicely to other alternatives. It's something I would definitely recommend.
Erica D.
Skyy vodka is just okay for me. If I was at the store and had a choice of other brands I would choose those. However if I was out and that was the well vodka I wouldn’t mind either. The taste is ok with mixers but not good to drink straight.
Michelle B.
Grand Forks, ND
Great for mixers! I especially love it when I make Cesar's or bloody Mary's, I usually get it at a local liquor store it's a little on the pricey side. However it doesn't make you want to gag if you accidentally make your drinks too strong!
Vania K.
Fort Collins, CO
It's pretty decent vodka. Great for mixing a solid cocktail for parties without breaking the bank or feeling like you're drinking rubbing alcohol. It's easy to find at any liquor store from a brand that everyone has heard of. I'd recommend.
Katie Marie W.
Rockville, MD
One of my go to choices for mixing drinks with is this amazing vodka. I love how smooth it is and the drinks always turn out delicious! I usually pick it up at my local wine and beer store. I'll probably pick up another bottle this weekend!
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
Not really a vodka person but this one isn't too too bad. it all pretty much tastes like rubbing alcohol to me but this one is a bit cheaper than most. i think the price is reflected in the taste but i'm not drinking it for taste anyways so i don't mind
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.