BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Cicely H.
Tastes like college, but it gets the job done! Skyy is usually pretty affordable, available at most liquor stores and is a good simple vodka. It isn't quite as smooth as some of the more expensive bottles on the shelf, but for the price it's not bad at all. I would definitely buy again.
Chelsea D.
Milton, WV
Skyy Vodka is my preferred choice for vodka! I think this brand offers a great range of options for whatever flavor you like. I can buy this wherever liquor is sold and the price is affordable! It's a great option for mixed drinks and everybody seems to love Skyy when it's around!
Tamika P.
Fayetteville
 Skyy vodka is a lot like Tito's, except a little bit more bearable for me. Does vodka brand is good to mix with, but not necessarily the "best" vodka you could ever buy. This vodka is great for mixed drinks and best if you are buying in bulk. I am a continuous purchaser of this vodka!
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
Has a little bite toward the end but goes down smooth for the most part. It's really good with your favorite mixer of choice. It's 40% volume so 80 proof. Which is pretty good for the price of 16 to 23 bottle depending on your area. I only gave it one less star because it could be smoother.
Sylvana J.
Jersey City
Smooth taste, definitely a great brand for someone who appreciates shots without too much burn on the way down! My go to when appreciating vodka alone - smoother than Smirnoff. Best for parties and vodka seltzers (pair with lacroix!); rumored to be the no-hangover vodka, so far so true!
LuAnne L.
Highland , IL
This is a great Vodka, very affordable, great taste, mixed or not. Would buy again and have, this is always on sale too. It compares to your other high end Vodka’s. I bought mine at Walmart. It’s usually $19.95  I would recommend this Vodka to others, it is a great clean Vodka!
Ashley H.
Springfield, OH
It’s decent vodka for the price. But the smell and taste is very strong and pretty hard to swallow at first. I guess again for the price it meets expectations for a vodka. The bottle kind of draws you in, but the taste is nothing like the bottle. I wouldn’t buy skky vodka again.
Hudson C.
North Richland Hills
I love the bottle... dark, sexy and sleek. The vodka itself is not far off. I don't like flavored vodkas very much and Skyy is one of my favorites for mixed drinks. It seems pretty neutral as far as flavor and smell, which I believe is the point of vodka, thus making it my go to.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
It's okay. Mid range vodka. Not super smooth like grey goose. But much better than the popular Smirnoff (which is crap). I wouldn't mix this with something that had little flavor (like a vodka sprite) unless it was your second or third and you were caring a little less about quality.
Chris S.
Perrysburg
Love Skyy Vodka! It feels high class to take out a party and drink. We continue to buy Skyy repetively. It tastes amazing in orange juice or even as shots. I find it much smoother than the other brands. I am always very satisfied with Skyy. And the empty bottles look cool on my bar.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.