BY SKYY

Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
A nice vodka for the price! I will usually purchase this when I'm going to do a mixed drink in a dispenser for a party, such as an electric lemonade, ect. It always mixes well and the flavored varieties don't taste artificial. A party favorite, cheers!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I love this vodka. If I’m just doing a few mixed drinks this is the one I choose. A great flavor for the price and amount that you receive. All of my friends rave on the drinks I make with this and don’t know how much of a steal I got it for :)
Mireya R.
Absolutely is pretty good vodka, eye appealing bottle tastes it chilled it has a good flavor but a bit bitter at end otherwise it's a decent vodka for price, I am definitely willing to purchase and try different flavors that sky's vodka offers.
Mary P.
Its not the best vodka out there, but it depends on what youre using it for. It's food quality, not my absolute favorite, but I do tend to buy it time to time. Strong smell, a little over powering, great to cook with or make jello shots out of!
Bennet L.
San Antonio
This vodka is great for mixing into a big batch of punch and definitely affordable. You can buy it at any liquor store. The taste isn't my favorite and it has a harsh burn when you're drinking it alone. Definitely good for a party punch though!
Danielle M.
Portsmouth , OH
My all time favorite. It is the only brand of vodka that I can drink without mixing. But it is also great mixed with all kinds of items. My favorite is to place skittles in the bottle and let sit for a few days then drink it and eat the skittles
robin s.
Summerfield, FL
If you want to get smashed quickly, have a low-mid budget, but still want to feel fancy and not drink rubbing alcohol, this is for you. I can usually get a big bottle of this for $20. It definitely needs a strong tasting mixer to smooth it, but for that price you can buy a bunch. Just don't take shots of it. You'll regret that rather quickly
Lee H.
This vodka is ok on the rocks but I generally purchase this brand to use in my drink recipes such as a pineapple Bay Breeze.  Some brands of vodka give me headaches and that is never the case with Sky finally the reasonable price is always a plus.
Emily S.
Coral Gables, FL
Skyy is a very decent mid-lower shelf vodka.  One of my favorite things about Skyy is their flavors - they nail them!  I wouldn't get their normal vodka because I prefer others, but for the price point, their flavored vodkas are delicious.
Alexandria T.
Hollister , MO
This vodka is perfect for mixing drinks! It's affordable and carried at most local convenience stores. It doesn't have the after taste that a low end vodka has. My favorite will always be GG, but this is my next runner up for the price level!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.