BY SKYY

Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
Good for a party. Can buy in bulk and has a good price point. Not my favorite flavor and can leave me with a headache. Pro: easy to find and cheap. Con: average taste and cheap. If you need a gift for your younger brother this might do the trick!
Jennifer N.
West Monroe, LA
Although I don't really drink a lot of alcohol straight I like mixing with things and this is best mixed with red bull for sure!!! This is usually my go to when we do have a party or a night out. Definitely would recommend to others to try out.
Jessica C.
This is a good alcohol to drink with cranberry juice (or something similar). However, it's a bit strong and it goes down a little rough for my taste. Also tends to give me a headache the next day! Probably a better choice for the younger crowd!
Ethel V.
Miami
smooth and refreshing, i like the way the vodka can be paired with either soda or juice and still has that refreshing taste. Also i didn't feel like it hit me all at once which i appreciate. it was in the affordable price range and i would definitely buy it again.
Megan H.
Acwoth
Smooth, rich. Very easy to mix drinks with or sip by itself. By comparison it's overall good and rich. Packaged nicely. Improvement- less fruity flavors or try making a dragon fruit flavor.I would recommend to other drinkers and friends who drink
robin s.
Summerfield, FL
If you want to get smashed quickly, have a low-mid budget, but still want to feel fancy and not drink rubbing alcohol, this is for you. I can usually get a big bottle of this for $20. It definitely needs a strong tasting mixer to smooth it, but for that price you can buy a bunch. Just don't take shots of it. You'll regret that rather quickly
! V.
Yonkers
I have purchased this type of vodka in the past and i love it. I bought the big jumbo bottle and it lasted me for a long time . plus it tastes good and and i absolutely love it because its perfect for cocktail drinks. Yes i would buy again.
Nabila R.
Ozone Park, NY
The taste of bare vodka is very refreshing. I am surprised to admit that and I do indeed need a chaser to go with it but I like it very much! The packaging is sleek and it helps that it’s pleasing to the eyes because of the color (blue being my favorite color).
Mireya R.
Absolutely is pretty good vodka, eye appealing bottle tastes it chilled it has a good flavor but a bit bitter at end otherwise it's a decent vodka for price, I am definitely willing to purchase and try different flavors that sky's vodka offers.
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
A nice vodka for the price! I will usually purchase this when I'm going to do a mixed drink in a dispenser for a party, such as an electric lemonade, ect. It always mixes well and the flavored varieties don't taste artificial. A party favorite, cheers!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.