BY SKYY

Valerie G.
Melbourne, FL
This brand of vodka is cheaper, but equally as good. It's a great vodka for party's and for making special cocktails, it mixes easily with a number of things and is available almost everywhere. I would recommend this to people who want to get drunk.
Mayram C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Not really one of my favorites. We made lemonade jello shots with this, very cool looking. They were WAY too strong, one was enough to get the job done for me. I know I'm a light weight, but this was way too strong for me, the taste was not great. 3 stars because it did it's job lol.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
It’s a pretty good vodka. It’s really smooth and pairs well with most mixers. It’s pretty easy to drink for the price. It’s one of my go-tos if I’m just trying to have a good night. Knocked off one star because it’s not the smoothest I’ve ever had.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I am a vodka girl, I love all vodka but skyy vodka is something special. It has a smooth flavor and it taste delicious in a mixed drink or just doing shots. I love the taste and I love the smoothness and I have never once gotten a hangover drinking it.
Esmeralda P.
It is a good tasting vodka. Pretty affordable, and mixes great with my favorite juice. I’ve bought it many times. It’s great depending on what your taste is. I’ve bought it at grocery stores for the most part. I do recommend when asked about vodka.
Bianca V.
Montclair, CA
Can't go wrong with this Vodka. It's strong and mixes well with a lot of mixers, especially orange juice. I know I won't get a hangover with this brand. Pretty easy to find it anywhere including those little shots. Will definitely buy it again.
robin s.
Summerfield, FL
If you want to get smashed quickly, have a low-mid budget, but still want to feel fancy and not drink rubbing alcohol, this is for you. I can usually get a big bottle of this for $20. It definitely needs a strong tasting mixer to smooth it, but for that price you can buy a bunch. Just don't take shots of it. You'll regret that rather quickly
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I love this vodka. If I’m just doing a few mixed drinks this is the one I choose. A great flavor for the price and amount that you receive. All of my friends rave on the drinks I make with this and don’t know how much of a steal I got it for :)
Danielle M.
Portsmouth , OH
My all time favorite. It is the only brand of vodka that I can drink without mixing. But it is also great mixed with all kinds of items. My favorite is to place skittles in the bottle and let sit for a few days then drink it and eat the skittles
Shelby F.
Villa Rica, GA
Hands down my absolute favorite vodka ! My fiancé prefers other infused vodkas but in my opinion they’re much more versatile without infusions, although the infusions are also good. Absolut comes in a close second but definitely cannot top Skyy.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.