BY SKYY

Mallory C.
Petaluma, CA
One of my favorite! Everytime I go out for a night of fun I order sky and orange juice. I feel like I wake up with less of a hangover then if I drank other brands. Taste great with any mixed drink and I would recommend to anyone looking for a non expensive Vodka.
Karissa C.
Norwalk
Only reason I gave 4 stars is because I can’t find it at all stores I go to. I have to go to certain ones to be able to find it, but that’s completely fine. Great for mixing, and there’s many different infused flavors if you aren’t content with original!
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I personally like to use skyy to mix with water and crystal light or mio for a low calorie option. I choose this style vodka for this type of drink because I know it'll be smooth and mix well. You pay a little more, but there is no bite, burn, or smell
Kierra L.
Westville
I'm not really big on straight vodka but if you are looking for something to help you let off some steam and forget for a little while, this is the stuff. A perfect mixer but you will be sicker than a dog if you drink it straight. Skyy Vodka
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite Vodka brands. It goes down so smooth and is delicious! I have never been disappointed with a Skyy Vodka brand or flavor. I highly recommend for all those vodka lovers and mix drinkers. I will definitely be buying again!
Julia C.
Cambridge, MA
Skyy Vodka is great for making fun mixed drinks with friends. I've purchased it several times when putting together large batches of exciting mixed drinks with friends and it doesn't disappoint. Not exorbitantly expensive and definitelt palatable.
Stacey T.
Great to use with juices/soda for mixed drinks. Good price. Great choice for shots if you like drinking straight. Better tasting than the cheap vodka. Not disappointing. Easy going down. I would buy again. Good option to have around when hosting a party.
Gabrielle F.
Albuquerque , NM
My vodka drinking days are rare these days but back in my younger (of age lol) youth days, this was a staple in my mix drinks.  It pairs well with juice, soda, hell even sweet tea or iced coffee.  The price was fair for my fragile wallet and the taste was decent.
Sabrina J.
Olympia, WA
For a vodka, this is one of the better low end (inexpensive) picks you can choose. If you're interested in trying vodka, it's a good brand to start on before spending more $$$ on the best names, so you can be sure ypu enjoy the specific taste vodka has.
Valerie A.
Fresno, CA
Skyy vodka is my favorite vodka out there, its affordable, has different flavors, and goes well with any kind of mixed drink. Usually my husband and I go anywhere to buy it since its found almost anywhere. I will always buy Skyy vodka its my favorite!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.