BY SKYY

Mackenzie W.
Seaside, CA
This vodka is reasonably priced and has attractive packaging. It is not my go to vodka but they do have many sizes to chose from. I have bought the large bottle once and it is lasting me a long time. I still have it!
Sarah F.
I drank Skyy all throughout college and would still drink it now if someone had purchased it for me. It isn’t usually the first vodka I reach for unless the store is having a good sale on it. Definitely has a sting.
Inda K.
Los Angeles
This has a little more of a burn than I was used to but it makes for a great mixer in a pinch for a small gathering. I wouldn’t want to splurge to serve a party larger than 20 but it’s quite nice for a kickback BBQ.
Kristin G.
Woodinville, WA
This vodka is decent, not the best I’ve ever had, but not the worst! It reminds me of college days, and I would never buy it now by choice (unless it was on sale and a bargain). Mixes well for any vodka mixed drink.
Julia C.
Palm Coast
This vodka has a really clean crisp taste. I've only had it a few times myself and usually straight; I very rarely drink straight vodka and it has to be cold, but this is the only one I'll drink alone. Good flavor
Stephanie F.
Reno
I absolutely love my Skyy Vodka. Sooo many yummy drinks that can be made. Definitely worth the money. Not expensive at all, very affordable. No need to improve, and i would seriously always buy this brand again.
Jamie R.
Peculiar, MO
When I’m in the mood for a drink, Sky Vodka is the bottle I grab. Great Vodka to add to most any drinks, fruity drinks, cherry lemonade in the summer and is awesome with a watermelon blend. Def one of my favs. ❤️
Kimberli B.
Baton Rouge
I’ve been drinking Skyy vodka since I was old enough to legally drink. It has a good flavor and goes down smooth. My family frequently buys Skyy products, so I usually do as well and I would definitely buy again.
madeline d.
College Station, TX
I love Skyy! I think it’s so good and honestly really smooth for a less pricey vodka. I bought it at specs in college station. I’ve probably bought it a couple of times. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sherri A.
Cincinnati, OH
Smooth, strong, and affordable. This is one of my go-to’s. It’s best chilled and served cold. Great value. I am a repeat customer. I think it’s very comparable to higher end vodkas. I would definitely recommend.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.