BY SKYY

Jodi S.
Smooth... Made a great bloody Mary and in a buttery nipple. Very easy to make a variety of drinks. I would definitely buy again. I purchased at a local liquor store. Not disappointed at all. I would absolutely recommend to anyone to give it a try.
Stacey T.
Great to use with juices/soda for mixed drinks. Good price. Great choice for shots if you like drinking straight. Better tasting than the cheap vodka. Not disappointing. Easy going down. I would buy again. Good option to have around when hosting a party.
Margo B.
In my opinion, nice for the price. Not the smoothest vodka I've tried but definitely enjoyable. First time customer. Purchased at save mart supermarket in California. It was on sale but normally I probably would not have bought it for full price.
Jessie R.
Williamston, MI
I had a roommate in college who introduced me to Skyy vodka and we had many wonderful nights sharing bottles! I'd certainly consider myself a repeat customer. It's very affordable for what I consider a great vodka! I'd absolutely recommend it to others
Kimbra R.
I love the smoothness of this vodka. it pairs great with my mixed drinks. Compared to other vodkas, this one I think is my favorite. It is delicious. I bought this vodka at the total wine store down the road. I would most definitely buy this brand again!
Amber M.
Floydada, TX
Bery smooth taste, mixable with just about anything. My expectations were met with this smooth vodka, probably one of the best drinks i have had in a very long time. We drank as a group and this vodka was something everyone enjoyed with out a complaint.
Julia C.
Cambridge, MA
Skyy Vodka is great for making fun mixed drinks with friends. I've purchased it several times when putting together large batches of exciting mixed drinks with friends and it doesn't disappoint. Not exorbitantly expensive and definitelt palatable.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite Vodka brands. It goes down so smooth and is delicious! I have never been disappointed with a Skyy Vodka brand or flavor. I highly recommend for all those vodka lovers and mix drinkers. I will definitely be buying again!
Taylor M.
Absolutely delicious, rarely ever wake up with a hangover after a couple. Which is great when your a mom, being able to enjoy a beverage or two with my fiancé after the kids are asleep and then wake up on the morning and not feel like I've been run over bus a bus!
Mahjida S.
Toledo, OH
Love the packaging of Sky brand. Pretty comparable with other popular brands. I've only bought it once or twice. It was a delicious addition to my mixed drinkings. I can pick it up at any local liquor store. Seems to be pretty popular and available.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.