BY SKYY

Breyana G.
Seligman
It's a very smooth vodka. Wonderful for mixing drinks, great for shots as well. It's nicely priced, cheap but doesn't taste cheap. Purchased at Walmart. I was not disappointed with it at all. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to others.
Aleisha M.
Spokane, WA
I really enjoy the light flavor and the only way i can describe it is thin consistency. It is one of my fav. Top shelf Vodka choices. The marketing is brilliant with the beautiful color of blue glass, with the thin and long bottle and pretty writing. It makes you want to order it.
Brenda S.
Linvale
Too expensive for the quality and taste.  Not as tasteful as other brands we have tried, especially on the rocks or in martinis.  We prefer other brands over Skyy Vodka and would probably not buy again unless no other cheaper brands are available.
Brittany P.
Rockwell, NC
Love this stuff. It taste good in any drink that you put it in. I have tried it quite a few times in different drinks and it goes along good with anything. I bought it at the liquor store and fairly reasonable in price. I would def. but it again next time.
Amy J.
I made some great drinks using Skyy Vodka! This was my first vodka purchase at a local liqueur store. I had bought this vodka because the clerk recommended it for the price of Vodka I could afford at the time. For a decent price you can enjoy great drinks!
Leddy F.
Bronx
Fantastic vodka! It can be served alone, mixed with just about anything, and it’s incredibly smooth. It works well in a vodka martini because of its crisp finish. It’s the perfect  starting Vodka for anyone who is getting into the world of vodka.
Nicole N.
Saint Peters
It has a nice flavor to it and It's excellent for mixing drinks. I would use the plain vodka for like a vodka sprite,  and a flavored one for a more flavorful mixed drink. I will definitely be buying again for future mixed drinks. One of my favorite vodkas.
Sam Q.
San Bruno, CA
Skyy is a beautiful blue bottle that reminds you of a bottle you might see with a message in. However the price is very affordable, I don't think it is the smoothest vodka. You can find skyy at almost every liquor store, members warehouse, grocery and bars
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Sky vodka is delicious and a must have at any get together. It comes in a variety of flavors for mixed drink or regular for shots. It is very affordable and is one of my favorite vodkas. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a quality vodka.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I love this Vodka! it is so smooth. It has a crisp taste that goes down easily, or blends perfectly in any mixed drink. It is affordable and easy to find. I prefer it over other vodkas because it tastes better and is more affordable. I highly recommend it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.