BY SKYY

Taylor J.
Great taste, best vodka there is. I will never purchase another vodka. Is pricey but worth it. First time customer. GREAT flavor. My mother introduced me to this brand. Definitely met my expectations. I will be buying weekly. So good I just loved it.
Vanessa R.
N Hollywood, CA
I would rate this product a 5 only because it’s cheap and it have various flavor you can choose from. This vodka will get you so drunk, in my option if you want to get lit. Defiantly go with sky. It does taste like rubbing alcohol but what alcohol doesn’t.
Aleisha M.
Spokane, WA
I really enjoy the light flavor and the only way i can describe it is thin consistency. It is one of my fav. Top shelf Vodka choices. The marketing is brilliant with the beautiful color of blue glass, with the thin and long bottle and pretty writing. It makes you want to order it.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This is such a smooth clean tasting vodka. Some vodkas just taste like straight rubbing alcohol or give you head aches after a while but this is so smooth going down and tastes nice but also doesn't give you that nasty headache halfway through drinking it
Laura W.
Depew, NY
Good tasting vodka for the price. Would recommend to others. I got it at the local liquor store with a rebate. I had never made this purchase before but I would buy it again. It's not as pricey as some other varieties. Over all satisfied with the purchase.
My go to is skyy. I take shots of it by itself, make mixed drinks.. etc. Every flavor is good, the best is og because it goes with anything. The bottle is a pretty blue color that catches the eye, but is also Suttle and mature. I will definitely buy again.
Brittany P.
Rockwell, NC
Love this stuff. It taste good in any drink that you put it in. I have tried it quite a few times in different drinks and it goes along good with anything. I bought it at the liquor store and fairly reasonable in price. I would def. but it again next time.
Nicole N.
Saint Peters
It has a nice flavor to it and It's excellent for mixing drinks. I would use the plain vodka for like a vodka sprite,  and a flavored one for a more flavorful mixed drink. I will definitely be buying again for future mixed drinks. One of my favorite vodkas.
Monica T.
This is a standar vodka, this product you can’t go wrong, it does the job. Compared to other products this product does have a stronger flavor and after taste. I love the packaging, it looks really pretty on your social media pictures. I would buy it again.
Jackie R.
Cookeville, TN
I use vodka in Fuzzy Navels and Hairy Navels.  I have loved Skyy Vodka from the start of my drinking age.  It is super smooth and isn't ultra expensive compared to alternatives.  It tastes delicious!  I would definitely recommend to others as a vodka of choice.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.