BY SKYY

Skyy Vodka
My go to is skyy. I take shots of it by itself, make mixed drinks.. etc. Every flavor is good, the best is og because it goes with anything. The bottle is a pretty blue color that catches the eye, but is also Suttle and mature. I will definitely buy again.
Amy J.
I made some great drinks using Skyy Vodka! This was my first vodka purchase at a local liqueur store. I had bought this vodka because the clerk recommended it for the price of Vodka I could afford at the time. For a decent price you can enjoy great drinks!
Taylor D.
Tacoma, Washington
I love mixing thus vodka with some cold orange juice along with orange slices in a warm summer day. The two mix very well and is pretty refreshing. This is the first vodka I tried and there are so many different flavors you could really add it to anything!
Sam Q.
San Bruno, CA
Skyy is a beautiful blue bottle that reminds you of a bottle you might see with a message in. However the price is very affordable, I don't think it is the smoothest vodka. You can find skyy at almost every liquor store, members warehouse, grocery and bars
Alexis B.
I love the packaging of this vodka more than anything. I purchased it at hyvee grocery. Skyy is a vodka I keep going back to because it doesn't leave as harsh of a taste in your mouth unlike others. I would give it a try if you're looking for a new vodka!
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I love this Vodka! it is so smooth. It has a crisp taste that goes down easily, or blends perfectly in any mixed drink. It is affordable and easy to find. I prefer it over other vodkas because it tastes better and is more affordable. I highly recommend it.
Christine M.
Duarte, CA
I know I gave this product a four only because it is pretty strong. So if you’re looking for a drink that will give you a fun night, that body is your bottle. :) it goes great with cocktails 🍹 and other mix drinks. One of my favorite vodkas out there :)
Leslie B.
Church Point
Honestly one of my least favorite vodka brands. It isn't smooth going down. It's far harsher than a vodka should be. For the price point, I'd say there are other vodkas that you'd be better off getting. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this brand again.
Taylor J.
Great taste, best vodka there is. I will never purchase another vodka. Is pricey but worth it. First time customer. GREAT flavor. My mother introduced me to this brand. Definitely met my expectations. I will be buying weekly. So good I just loved it.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Sky vodka is delicious and a must have at any get together. It comes in a variety of flavors for mixed drink or regular for shots. It is very affordable and is one of my favorite vodkas. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a quality vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.