BY SKYY

Helen L.
Macedonia
This is a great mid-tiered  price point vodka. It has a smooth stand alone taste and is great with mixed drinks. I purchased it had a street corner liquor store however, it is easily available at many stores nation-wide. Would highly recommend to first timers.
Isidro T.
Del Rio, TX
I got a bottle of Skyy Strawberry Vodka to use for shots,but we liked the flavor a lot that we ended up using it for strawberry margaritas instead. They turned out REALLY good! Instead of buying a mixer I would recommend to use Skyy Strawberry Vodka instead.
Christine L.
Englewood, CO
skyy vodka is good for a vodka. It doesn't taste "cheap" and it definitely doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol! It easily mixes with juices or sodas and can also be taken as a shot. I'm not a big fan of shots but if I HAVE to do a vodka shot this is my choice.
laura s.
New Port Richey
Skyy vodka I like it because it has a nice smooth taste. I think it is one of the top brands of vodka. Others are harsh going down. I believe it to go a long way...  It is definitely on the pricey side but well worth it. I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda W.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite brand of vodka. It's smooth, clean and goes well on the rocks or with mixers. We buy it often from our grocery store and I prefer it over other brands because of the affordable price. Overall I'd say this is a great vodka with great taste!
Sonya H.
Tega Cay, SC
I really love this vodka for mixed drinks. It is very smooth and mixes well. I personally do not drink vodka by itself, but I'm sure this would be good alone if you chose to drink it that way. It's reasonably priced and can be found everywhere vodka is sold.
Kelsey C.
I think that's this was very good. I mixed it with orange juice and it was very pleasurable. The value was worth it. I have bought this product multiple times. Not cheap but also it is not too expensive. Yes I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Liliana D.
I love this product! It is so delicious and smooth, you do not feel like you are drinking vodka at all! Try pairing it with a fruit juice for a twist! You will definitely love it. Skyy Vodka is a must have at all my parties, overall very satisfied!
Grace C.
Columbia
This is a mid-range product that is a lot more about the label and the packaging than the taste. It is not the worst vodka on the market but I would say there are better tasting vodkas in this price range. It does have beautiful packaging and a decent reputation.
Taylor D.
Tacoma, Washington
I love mixing thus vodka with some cold orange juice along with orange slices in a warm summer day. The two mix very well and is pretty refreshing. This is the first vodka I tried and there are so many different flavors you could really add it to anything!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.