BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Stephanie W.
Monticello
I really enjoy drinking and entertaining with  Skyy vodka. Skyy has a flavor for everyone to love! It’s great in your favorite cocktails and it’s wonderful just on the rocks! However you like your vodka, You seriously can’t go wrong with Skyy!!! My fav is a toss up between a chocolatini and an Appleton I, although the Georgia peach infusion Skyy is outta this world! SKYY Vodka
Michelle M.
I typically drink vodka in mixed drinks and this is by far one of my favorites. It doesn't have a strong bitter taste to it and goes down smooth (for vodka) great for parties and special occasions, or even just to have around the house for drinks with dinner or company. Not too expensive, especially for what you get for your money in comparison to other brands. Would highly recommend.
Sabree 🌻.
Sumter, SC
It’s really smooth and it’s easy to mix with other liquors and great for mixers. It’s not too expensive it’s a great bang for your buck. It’s good when chill but bad when hot or room temperature. Better than I could imagine.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
This was okay but definitely not my favorite. A little to strong for me so I prefer something else if given the option. Purchased from a liquor store only a few times and will not personally purchase again. It is affordable just not the right brand for me.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Skyy Vodka is a good option for when you don't want to break the bank or are having a large party. In my opinion the taste is decent and you get a good amount of vodka for the price, and it is always in stock at the local supermarket or liquor store. I am also very fond of the packaging! It's simple design and bright color makes it quite giftable and nice to display on the bar.
Kay💁🏽 N.
Hartford , CT
Sky vodka is super affordable. It's smooth enough to drink on the rocks and with it's array of flavors it makes it even more delicious. I, however,do prefer mine in cocktail form. I usually purchase mine from my local liquor store. The fact that there's so many cocktails you can make from just one bottle of vodka wins me over every time. As always please drink responsibly!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
You know, to me, Skyy is a great, often on sale, vodka to get the job done. I think it's a great mixing vodka but wouldn't recommend it for shots because it is far too pungent a taste for that. Any of the flavored Skyy vodkas are cool to try. The only one I would avoid is the raspberry flavor. That flavor is so far artificial that it overpowers the whole beverage. Hey, cheers to you!
Kate L.
Austin, TX
Decent vodka for the price.  It isn't the best for drinking on the rocks, but in a mixed drink it works well.  It is good for use as a "premium" well at a bar/restaurant or a next step above an average well (well alcohol being cheap brand vodka used for drinks of the lowest price point) vodka.  It still makes good drinks & the price won't make you break the bank.
Amanda E.
Palmdale, CA
This Vodka is very inexpensive and affordable in just about any store. I bought it at Rite Aide on sale. The flavor is like most Vodkas flavors maybe a tad bit stronger than other major brands. The next day affect of this Vodka hits you very hard and will give you a hangover compared to more expensive brands. But if you just want to get drunk for cheap get this vodka!
Charlotte J.
Carthage
This was the go to alcohol when I would drink mixed drinks.  This to me is one of the top notch alcohols that you can choose.  It is affordable and the quality is great.  I would recommend this brand if someone is interested in trying it out.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.