BY SKYY

Katie C.
I like Skyy Vodka. It's not my absolute favorite brand, but it's one I reach for before some others. Price is in the middle, not super cheap but not expensive like Ciroc, either. Pretty decent, I prefer this brand over Smirnoff most of the time. Would buy again!
Tracey H.
Saint Louis
For a regular vodka I love skyy vodka. Its a very smooth vodka and mixes well with anything without the harsh burning. I'm a repeat consumer and will continue to be. Its very comparable to a lot of other name brand vodkas that aren't top dollar but I love skyy.
Jacqueline T.
Canton
Sky vodka is always good. I however have found a better vodka. I think I have to drink a lot of glasses to get a buzz from sky vodka. It’s a little over priced since it doesn’t seem to get me drunk or buzzed. Haven’t nor will I buy it again. Not worth the money.
Brooke B.
Beaumont , TX
I am a huge fan of Skyy products, wether it's the flavors or the original. I bartended for over three years and this was a staple in my work. It's one of those brands that goes great in any type of mixed drink. It's so versatile and I would definitely recommend.
Mackenzie B.
Columbus, OH
I’m not a vodka fan in the least, however I think that SKYY has a smoother taste than most. Most of my alcohol purchases come from Kroger! They are always friendly there, overall I would say that I’m satisfied as a customer with this product. SKYY Vodka
Jess M.
Havertown, PA
Skyy Vodka is reliable and not that expensive if you're looking for a good mixer. I can't say it's my favorite but it is always available and gets the job done. If I had another option I'd probably choose it because there really isn't anything special about it.
Anjel M.
Galloway
BY FAR my favourite alcohol. All of their infusions are are delicious as well. It is relatively strong for me but definitely my go-to. You can find it most any place, they're pretty popular and have great advertising. They definitely have never disappointed me!
moussia K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok vodka. Not bad not good but adds some red bull and it's drinkable. Unfortunately liquor can only be bought at state stores in PA so not that conveniently buy. I like grey goose better way smoother. Would recommend buying skyy if you are in a bind otherwise meh
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
When I Dont want to go Brown I always go to vodka as my second choice you could never go wrong with skky vodka it's smooth and great white liquor that can be chased with just about anything grapefruit juice,orange juice,pineapple juice,cranberry juice,etc. I LOVE IT!
Nathan C.
Kannapolis
This vodka is good to mix with chasers but I wouldn’t recommend drinking it straight. The taste is very strong in my opinion. You can make many different drinks when it comes to this vodka. It mixed well with just about anything making it a good over all vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.