BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Anne M.
Ventura
Skky vodka is a great vodka that’s really smooth and a brand that I’ve bought many times myself.  It has many flavors to choose from and really stands out in those blue glass bottles. It’s inexpensive and will continue to purchase this brand when shopping for a liquor
Harley C.
Omaha
Good, taste can be a bit bitter, but with the right mixer it's great! Love the color of the bottle, packaging catches your eye. Price is pretty affordable. Taste is much better than the cheaper options. Yes I will buy  SKYY Raspberry Infusion Vodka it again.
Alicia F.
Depew, NY
Skyy vodka is my go to for vodka. It has a great taste, you can drink it straight. It is very smooth. They usually offer a rebate which makes the price great. I would recommend this vodka to others. I prefer to mix this with ice tea or seltzer water for a lighter calorie drink!
Ashtyn J.
Don’t recommend drinking a whole bottle by yourself, but it’s a good vodka I guess. I mean it definitely does it’s job. It was gifted to me every time I’ve had a bottle so I’m unsure if it’s affordable or not... but I don’t remember what happened after like half the bottle xD
Tori M.
Charlotte
Very nice. Had a nice taste and was not too expensive. It met my expectations. Also had enough in the bottle for plenty of drinks. This was my first time buying this product. It had a good flavor, would buy again. I would recommend this drink to all of my friends and family
Victoria J.
This vodka is tolerable, I’m not big on vodka but if this is around I’ll drink it. It’s smooth and comes with a lot for the price. Whenever I drink it I’m never disappointed. I’d definitely recommend it for gatherings or whatever occasion because it serves a crowd for cheap.
Hanna M.
Santa Rosa
I love this product. I strongly recommend if you like vodka. I would love to try the infused sky vodkas. I bet they are just as good. I never have a hangover the next day with this vodka. This is always my go to when I want to have a good time! Definitely give 5 stars
Sorija L.
I have purchased Skyy a numerous amount of times due to the affordable pricing and variety of flavors. I am not very fond of it straight but it does mix well with juices and sodas. I do feel it goes down smoothly, but definitely does leave a strong after taste in my opinion.
Melinda C.
Santa Monica
Great quality for a low price point. I get this every time I have a large group of people to entertain. Higher quality than Smirnoff and right on par with Absolut but for a lower cost. Easy to drink on its own or with tonic. Favorite pairing is with grapefruit juice.
Carly H.
This is a good vodka, not the number one on our list but it is toward the top. The flavor is theres but we have tried others we like better. The packaging is simplemented yet does the trick to draw you in. We would buy this again, the flavors they come up with are awesome.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.