BY SKYY

Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Skyy Vodka is my "go to" Vodka.  It's smooth and not to strong.  The price is just right and its always easy to find.  I have bought it several times and I will continue to purchase it!  I recommend it anyone.  It's very satisfying and is better compared to other brands.
Kendall C.
Acampo, CA
Great vodka! Just used a bottle to infuse a watermelon for the 4th of July and it worked out perfectly! Tastes better than other brands like Smirnofff and the price is relatively the same. Definitely did not disappoint and always a good go to when purchasing vodka!
melinda b.
Selmer
i like skyy vodka it's smooth... it is easy to find in the dark blue bottle... price wise it is at a competitive point.. on a scale of 1 to 10 it's about a 9 for me...  we usually find skyy at murphy's in savannah.. i have always been happy with skyy vodka
Ariel J.
This vodka was okay. I wouldn’t purchase it again. This vodka is smooth, but the taste is harsh. I would rather buy another type of vodka. I purchased this at my hometown package store for an affordable price. As I already stated, I would not purchase again.
Crystal H.
Bedford
Alittle harsh, didn't care for the way it mixed with fruit juices. Overall it's better than cheaper brands, it is affordable compared to others. I will try the flavored next time to see if it's any improvement. I would recommend if Grey Goose is not available.
Katelyn K.
Skyy Vodka has its own unique taste. It's very different from other types of vodka. I love how smooth it is, and refreshing it is with mix drinks. I will definitely be buying this all the time! I have never been disappointed. I will recommend it to all my friends!
Caitlyn B.
Harvest, AL
Skyy is smooth and enjoyable in fruity mixed drinks. Their flavor selection is good, and ensures that there is a flavor for everyone. I like the original and I think the price point is good for what you're getting. I would buy Skyy again if the opportunity arises.
Naomi E.
Pretty smooth for a vodka. I really liked the taste as it is way better than cheaper vodkas. this is my go to drink. I buy it a few times a year. I buy it at a liquor store. Sometimes I mix it with orange juice. I do recommend this to others that they buy this vodka.
Kinnzey Y.
Canyon, TX
Skyy is always a go to when bringing a bottle to a friends house, party, cook out or whatever! It's so affordable and tastes great mixed with anything. I don't drink it straight because it's not the smoothest I've ever had, but add a little Sprite and it's amazing!
Mandy F.
Kingsburg
had a very good taste and felt very smooth. Was a perfect choice to mix with my peach tea on a hot summer day. I will absolutely buy this vodka again in the future. Using it to make Jell-O shots for the 4th of July. Will always be our first choice when buying vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.