BY SKYY

Maria C.
Manchester, NH
Skyy Vodka has a great taste to it and it is perfect for mixing, I love all of the different flavors that it comes in, I never know which one to choose! I have bought this brand many times in the past and I would definatley but it again. I recommend it to all my friends!
Amber T.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
One of the best vodkas out there. They have plenty of flavors to satisfy any drink you may be wanting. Haven't had a disappointment with them yet. I've bought it plenty of times. It's definitely a top 3 for my vodka choices. I would certainly recommend this for everyone
Jeimaliz T.
Tampa, FL
I like vodka ..this sky vodka i mix it with crandberry and pineapple juice and bang..so yummy..i like the fact that os not strong or soft is the right taste specially the flavor one are so good
Chantel A.
Beverly Hills, FL
Sky vodka has a very smooth flavor for being a liquor. Sky vodka is always available at every liquor store. Sky has been used for mixed drinks, or to be drunk straight. I would recommend this brand to everyone. The brand is quite pricey, but well worth the smoothness.
Jessica A.
Boulder
I only drink in rare times but when i do this is one of my go too.  I buy it at any liquor store close to me, or the groceries store sometime has it. I am a repeat costumer for sure. I don't really like the taste but its better than others. overall i recommend it.
Lia G.
Overall it is a pretty good product. The packaging is beautiful and the taste is smooth. It goes down smooth and it's decently priced. I have used it for mixed drinks before and has completed it's purpose. Still not my favorite vodka, but it's one of the better ones.
T'Neria R.
Little Rock
SKYY Vodka  is a good vodka to mix in with citrusy juices! It has a great taste and I also like the fact that it’s so smooth. I don’t have as bad of a hangover compared to other vodkas. I’ve bought it multiple times and would definitely buy again!!
Caelie D.
Dallas, GA
plain ol' good quality vodka. I make mixed drinks with this and buy it from my local package store. I enjoy it for those nights when your out with friends and want something a little more high priced. Id recommend this too anyone looking to step up their cocktail game.
Eneida G.
San Antonio, TX
My brother created a mixed drink and included the Skyy Vodka into it and it came out tasting amazing! I don't know the exact ingredients and the amount put into the drink but I'll be sure to update with the drink information because I'd highly recommend it to everyone.
Brandi H.
Pass Chris, MS
I love the simple flavor of this vodka. It goes well with water or your favorite mixer. I have bought this from liquor stores and restaurants. If you are looking for a less harsh taste than a traditional well vodka, skyy is the way to go. I would purchase this again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.