BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Benjamin M.
Salina
Pretty smooth as a shot, mixes well for cocktails. One of my must have vodkas for our home liqour stash and makes a great gift for birthday or holiday occasions.
Lexi R.
Pekin, IL
It has a good taste but for the price point, I enjoy other vodkas that are less costly or the same price, just as much. It’s great for recipes. The packaging is nice but not over the top.
Rachel B.
Villa Park
I really like this vodka if you are a light drinker. It's pretty cheap not expensive at all. I don't recall having a hangover after drinking it. The bottle is really pretty. Compared to the middle shelf vodka it is pretty good. I think if you first starting drinking you should try it.
Katelynn H.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Vodka and Red Bull is still my favorite drink. And this my go to for vodka. The price is reasonable and for the bottle size and quality m you can’t get much better product. We will def buy again in the future.
Brianna C.
I don’t usually drink but I love this vodka very smooth doesn’t have a bad taste or after taste it definitely exceeded my expectation and I’ve had it countless time and will continue to drink this skyy vodka
Jamie P.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Skyy vodka is strong and has a bite to it. The after taste is a bit overwhelming but in a good way. This is best mixed but if you can handle it also good for shots.
Ginger L.
Anniston
Love this vodka. Its been a favorite since I was 21 years old. It's ridiculously smooth. It can easily be drank straight if you want. Nothing else like it. I always purchase my husband a bottle for his birthday. He absolutely loves it and is overly thankful for the gift.
Lucy V.
sun valley
Skyy vodka has an okay flavor... the ones with added fruity flavors are better. It tastes just I expected it to taste. Overall it’s a good vodka, better than Smirnoff in my opinion. I would buy it again.
Amanda B.
New Franklin, OH
I really enjoy Skyy vodka. It has a smooth taste so it is easy to use in a variety of ways. I prefer to use it in jello and pudding shots but also use it in mixed drinks.
Heather C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best tasting vodka I have ever tried. Such a smooth taste, and it goes great with any mixed drinks or drinking it straight. Anytime I’m in the mood for a good drink Skyy Vodka is always my first choice!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.