BY SKYY

Maggie B.
Boston, MA
Skyy Vodka never disappoints, no matter what the occasion happens to be. I have been a Skyy Vodka consumer over the years, and it is always a great choice - from Bloody Marys to mixed drinks of a variety of flavors, Skyy never disappoints and always makes for a great time!
Kelly K.
Little Rock, AR
Skyy is a pretty decent-tasting vodka. It is definitely not my favorite, but also not the worst. I've purchased it once from the neighborhood liquor store strictly for use in cocktails. I've also had it at parties when it was brought by someone else. A lot of people seem to really like it. I think it's just okay.
Brooke J.
I actually tried this a while ago being dumb. It wasn't my favorite compared to Grey Goose. It wasn't that smooth. The price was okay. I bought it from I want to say Rouses.. can't really remember tho. I wouldn't get this particular one again, I rather go for the Grey Goose.
Kalyn S.
decent vodka for an ok price. find to drink by itself or perfect for cocktails. the flavored ones always leave me wanting a bit more so i like the unflavored best. easy to drop some fruit slices in if you want extra flavor. perfect to put out on bar cart (beautiful bottles)
Jannet T.
Santa Monica, CA
This is one of the cheaper vodka's in store, which is something I try to take note of due to being mindful of spending too much money on alcohol. It is also easily accessible from all grocery or liquor stores. We always have one bottle in stock at our home at all times.
April Q.
Conroe
Very smooth and light. Great with cranberry juice I was not disappointed with this vodka.. i well buy this again and its alot better the cheaper brands . I purchase mine from specs liquor store not very expensive but not cheap either but yes i was very happy with this vodka
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Super smooth, I've never tried the infused vodkas, but I'd definitely be interested! Compared to other vodkas it is much smoother, which can get you in to way too much trouble sometimes! I'm not a person who spends much on alcohol so it's not one that I regularly have, but it's delicious.
Tiffany V.
This vodka never disappoints.  It goes down so smoothly and mixes nicely with both citrus juices and club soda.  I would purchase Skyy Vodka over any other brand for its top quality and the smoothness.  I would certainly recommend this spirit to others.
Savannah S.
Had a this mixed with cranberry juice and it was delicious! It didn’t have a bitter after taste like some of the cheaper vodkas! I would highly recommend this to someone just getting into the drinking game because this is a drink that isn’t too strong but will get you going!
Jeimaliz T.
Tampa, FL
I like vodka ..this sky vodka i mix it with crandberry and pineapple juice and bang..so yummy..i like the fact that os not strong or soft is the right taste specially the flavor one are so good
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.