BY SKYY

Jas T.
Definitely a great mixer with Sprite & definitely a drink I would use to have a great night. It was a first time user and I bought it at the ABC store in Greensboro , NC. It is definitely stronger than an average vodka. I would recommend it to others, but definitely with a mixer.
Meg B.
Royal Oak, MI
It is pretty decent vodka. I would consider it to be middle shelf, and it is decently affordable. It is much better than the very cheap vodkas and mixes well with drinks. It is a bit easier to drink but isn't perfectly smooth. Would keep buying though. Decent vodka for the price.
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
Love this vodka. Its very smooth and it doesn't burn as you drink it. You buy it at my local ABC Stores. Its a also a great drink that you can mix. This is one of my choices of a few. I would recommend this drink to anyone that's a first time drinker.  I would continue to purchase.
Trish K.
It was a great addition to the summer drink I made for guests. Cosmos, screwdrivers, Bloody Mary's. I also tried it in a adult watermelon slushy with basil and salt that tasted pretty good and was a hit with my guests. I will definitely be trying  it again with more options.
Valerie F.
Ashland, Pa
I love this brand! It’s my preferred vodka. It’s strong but very easy to drink. It mixes well for any kind of mixed drink and it’s great straight up. I really enjoy White Russians and this brand really helps to make to bring out the flavors in the Kahlúa Original Coffee Liqueur
Danielle P.
Raleigh, NC
Skyy Vodka is mediocre in my opinion. I have tried so many vodkas over the years and what I've concluded is that I will drink Skyy if there aren't any other options available. This isn't the worst vodka I have ever consumed but it also isn't my first or second choice drink either.
samantha b.
Picayune, MS
This vodka was absolutely delicious !! Sky was also very Inexpensive and a very smooth vodka :) great as a mixer or just straight with a lime. My go to vodka in the future definitely. I loved the look of the bottle. Would definitely recommend this to friends in the future.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
I like the Skyy Vodka because it is pretty smooth and it doesn't burn too much when I take a shot of it. It is pretty good for a vodka and I bought it at my local super market. I am a repeat customer of this product and overall I am very satisfied. It is better when frozen though.
Jennifer P.
This vodka is a smooth drink to have as a shot or in a mixed drink. It is strong so go easy on it if your not used to alcohol. They have different flavors and tons of recipes for drinks made with this Vodka on their website. I love this Vodka and this is one I purchased the most.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
Sky vodka is pretty smooth for the price, it's close to the price of Smirnoff or svedka, but its one of my favorites when going for straight vodka. It's good for mixing, or good for jello or pudding shots. I'm not usually one to take straight shots, but I can handle Sky if it does come to that point.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.