BY SKYY

Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
Has a little bite toward the end but goes down smooth for the most part. It's really good with your favorite mixer of choice. It's 40% volume so 80 proof. Which is pretty good for the price of 16 to 23 bottle depending on your area. I only gave it one less star because it could be smoother.
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
This is what we drink when I was in college. Its affordable, basic and find this in almost every grocery store. You can pretty much spice this drink up easily, add lemon, juice, make jello shots. If your friends want a different juice to mix it with or take this as a shot why not!
Daniel E.
Los Angeles, CA
Skyy Vodka has always been one of those middle-shelf go to options.  It's not top shelf quality, but it's way better than plastic bottle bottom shelf options.  An oversized bottle is always a great addition to any party or weekend getaway to Las Vegas.  I prefer Skyy Vodka with a mixer.
Hudson C.
North Richland Hills
I love the bottle... dark, sexy and sleek. The vodka itself is not far off. I don't like flavored vodkas very much and Skyy is one of my favorites for mixed drinks. It seems pretty neutral as far as flavor and smell, which I believe is the point of vodka, thus making it my go to.
Emily W.
Ponte vedra Beach, Fl.
Every single time I buy this bottle, I always buy the biggest mack daddy of a bottle and assume it will last me the next week and for whatever reason it's gone before morning every time. Makes a great go to purchase for parties. It's not to expensive so you won't feel guilty sharing
Becca E.
Austin, TX
Very smooth and easy to take shots!! I absolutely love the bottle. Its a beautiful sight to see.. It is a little more pricey than I would like but so worth it. I have only bought a few times because it's a little pricey but definitely a head turner when brought into a party!!!
Chris S.
Perrysburg
Love Skyy Vodka! It feels high class to take out a party and drink. We continue to buy Skyy repetively. It tastes amazing in orange juice or even as shots. I find it much smoother than the other brands. I am always very satisfied with Skyy. And the empty bottles look cool on my bar.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
It's okay. Mid range vodka. Not super smooth like grey goose. But much better than the popular Smirnoff (which is crap). I wouldn't mix this with something that had little flavor (like a vodka sprite) unless it was your second or third and you were caring a little less about quality.
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
Love this vodka. Its very smooth and it doesn't burn as you drink it. You buy it at my local ABC Stores. Its a also a great drink that you can mix. This is one of my choices of a few. I would recommend this drink to anyone that's a first time drinker.  I would continue to purchase.
Danielle P.
Raleigh, NC
Skyy Vodka is mediocre in my opinion. I have tried so many vodkas over the years and what I've concluded is that I will drink Skyy if there aren't any other options available. This isn't the worst vodka I have ever consumed but it also isn't my first or second choice drink either.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.