BY SKYY

Melissa Z.
Chicago
I'm a sucker for great presentation and I do love the sleek and almost sexy bottle appeal. The taste had a similar "sleekness" as it's pretty smooth going down alone or with a single mixer.
Elizabeth E.
Athens, GA
Skyy vodka is my vodka of choice when I’m traveling (mini bottles!) or making my favorite cocktails. It’s great in a classy, multi-ingredient cocktail to a simple (and less classy) Red Bull and vodka. The bottle looks great on a bar shelf and can be reused as a vase!Skyy Vodka
Huyen L.
Lincoln, NE
If you're wanting a strong evening out then go for the shots of this! I normally like mixing a couple shots of this with either lemonade or cranberry juice and it comes out just right for the night. The packaging is always very noticeable and durable. I would recommend this to my friends!
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
Has a little bite toward the end but goes down smooth for the most part. It's really good with your favorite mixer of choice. It's 40% volume so 80 proof. Which is pretty good for the price of 16 to 23 bottle depending on your area. I only gave it one less star because it could be smoother.
Austin C.
Edgar, WI
Skyy Vodka to me is mid grade vodka. For making bloody mary drinks it is fine and does the job. The bottle makes about 10 drinks for my pour style. There is nothing special about this, and there isnt anything that is wrong with it. I suggest buying this for making drinks in the future.
Sylvana J.
Jersey City
Smooth taste, definitely a great brand for someone who appreciates shots without too much burn on the way down! My go to when appreciating vodka alone - smoother than Smirnoff. Best for parties and vodka seltzers (pair with lacroix!); rumored to be the no-hangover vodka, so far so true!
Cicely H.
Tastes like college, but it gets the job done! Skyy is usually pretty affordable, available at most liquor stores and is a good simple vodka. It isn't quite as smooth as some of the more expensive bottles on the shelf, but for the price it's not bad at all. I would definitely buy again.
Chelsea D.
Milton, WV
Skyy Vodka is my preferred choice for vodka! I think this brand offers a great range of options for whatever flavor you like. I can buy this wherever liquor is sold and the price is affordable! It's a great option for mixed drinks and everybody seems to love Skyy when it's around!
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
This is what we drink when I was in college. Its affordable, basic and find this in almost every grocery store. You can pretty much spice this drink up easily, add lemon, juice, make jello shots. If your friends want a different juice to mix it with or take this as a shot why not!
Ashley H.
Springfield, OH
It’s decent vodka for the price. But the smell and taste is very strong and pretty hard to swallow at first. I guess again for the price it meets expectations for a vodka. The bottle kind of draws you in, but the taste is nothing like the bottle. I wouldn’t buy skky vodka again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.