BY SKYY

Jessica M.
Denver, CO
Very very strong however it is smooth and it is always good with a good mixer! It never fails me! Usually mix it either with some Sprite or pineapple/cranberry juice and Red Bull! It is great and the price is great also !
Amanda L.
Parkland
I love sky vodka! I would recommend it to anybody. it's alot smoother than most brands I have tried. It doesn't have so much of a esopropyl alcohol taste I guess you would say. I haven't tried the flavored versions but I do think that the plain sky vodka mixes very well with your favorite soda or juice.
Shelby A.
Bloomington, IN
This is not my go to vodka, however I do still enjoy this one. The price point is a bit steep for the quality. Although I do know a lot of people who love this vodka and the price point! Just personally, not up my alley.
Danielle S.
Skyy vodka is a very smooth vodka. It is affordable and reasonably priced. I have been a repeat customer for this vodka. The taste is great especially all the other flavors. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Hannah R.
Raeford , NC
I absolutely hate this vodka. A friend bought it for a night in playing cards and I couldn’t stand the taste. For the price she said she paid it failed to meet all my expectations. I would not recommend this for anyone.
Shannon W.
Coalton
I absolutely love Skyy Vodka. Price is on point and tastes as good as expensive vodka. I have tried more expensive vodka that has left me feeling awful the next morning. I never have this issue after drinking Skyy.
Karissa P.
It's a fine vodka, nothing special really. There's other vodkas i would buy first, but this isn't a terrible alternative. The pricing is fine and the bottle is pretty, probably will purchase again if the others are out!
Nicole F.
Ferndale, MI
It’s so so, it’s a smooth drink but I don’t think it’s work the money. I think that it’s not worth the money as you can drink a more affordable vodka for less money. I wouldn’t buy it at a party store over other choices.
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
You can mix the this with any of your favorite drinks without distorting the taste or alcohol effect! I’m a repeat customer. I’ll always choose this compared to other brands. I have recommended this drink multiple times!
Hannah G.
Brookhaven, PA
Skyy is a decent vodka. I personally think that it’s a bit on the high side for what you get. It just doesn’t compare to stoli or Tito’s, but it’s still in the same range. I won’t buy it again. I’ll stick to what I know!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.