BY SKYY

Kira C.
Van Meter, PA
I bought a bottle of Skyy vodka because it was on sale at our local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by this vodka. The flavor is mild and refreshing. It is of good quality, and I didn't get a headache after drinking it. I would purchase this again over other brands I have tried before.
Caryn D.
Dover, NH
For mixed cocktails this vodka is a good buy. Blue bottle is a fun pop of color to set a party mood set a self serve bar with pretty pitchers filled with fresh orange  and grapefruit and slices of fruit to garnish drinks. Want to go the extra for your guests try a mix of sweet and salty rimmed glasses
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
This an affordable vodka compared to most. It is smooth and very easy to mix with! You can make fancy cocktails to dress up its taste or you can keep it simple. This is a good vodka if you are looking for something a little more affordable, but that can get the job done! I recommend if you are being cost conscious.
Christine L.
Knoxville, TN
This is a fantastic vodka.  Smooth on its own or perfect for mixing.  I have purchased Skyy Vodka many times and have never been disappointed.  The flavored versions are delicious too and you can skip extra mixers if you want!  It's the perfect price and I would definitely buy again!
Kasey S.
Skyy Vodka is a very light, non harsh alcohol. I can mix it with anything or take it straight. I prefer this brand over any other Vodka. For a small sized bottle, you can find it for under $20.00 at just about any liquor store. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice and fun time. I give it 5⭐
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
This vodka is great for mixed drinks. It's not too overpowering and will get you drunk  after a few if that's what you're looking for. It's affordable and the bottle is a really beautiful color. I would recommend over a lot of the expensive vodka's because it serves it's purpose and offers the best value.
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
most delicious with orange juice. its affordable and easily accessible in all stores.its not the best for shots all alone but is still very delicious when mixed. i prefer it over most vodkas due to its versatility and im overall satisfied with how i feel by the end of the night and the next morning
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
i'm constantly using this bottle for my favorite drinks, i love going home and just mix drinks together and this is always my go to bottle, i don't always drink the drinks i make but i make them for my friends and family and they always seem to enjoy this vodka. its a universal vodka that can be used in anything
Morgan W.
I believe that most people either love this brand or hate it, and then there are people like me that don't mind it. I prefer other brands but if I have mixed drinks with this, I know I will love them. I just don't particularly love this by itself, without the help of flavor or juice, that is.
Yvette G.
San Marcos , CA
One of the best vodkas to make mixed drinks with. I have purchased skyy ever since I turned 21 and I will continue to drink it. Probably one of the best and most affordable vodka I have ever purchased. I would recommend it because of its price and also because there is a bunch of different flavors.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.