BY SKYY

January G.
Killeen, TX
A very good vodka and smooth without the immediate bite but still very warming inside like vodka should be. Bought at Specs and will buy again but a bit on the pricier side. Only use in mixed drinks if you want a smoother and more refined drink. I do recommend for first time vodka drinkers.
Dani M.
Desloge, MO
This was a very smooth and good tasting vodka. I'm not usually much of an alcohol drinker but I like this. I was surprised at the flavor because it didn't have the strong alcohol smell like other vodkas have. It may be a bit pricey to some but I think it was worth it. I was completely satisfied.
Liliana M.
78209
I mostly bought it for the bottle it came in I don’t drink my friends drink they frankness it then gave me the bottle but I did taste a little and it wasn’t bad but that’s the only brand I’ve tried of vodka I would buy it again if I had a option to the packaging is what i love the most
Deborah J.
This vodka is wonderful. It mixes very well and leaves just enough taste so that you know it is there. If you prefer shots it is also perfect for that because it is smooth with little burn. It is also quite affordable compared to other good vodkas. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Kamrie M.
Moreno Valley
Skyy Vodka has a very unique taste to it. Its not to strong but it is just the kind of flavoring you need to make a mixed drink with. Me personally, I like to mix it with some Florida's Original Orange Juice or some Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice. It is also on the light side not to heavy.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Skyy Vodka is super harsh. It gives me the worst burn in my chest. It is was too expensive to be such a cheap quality. Burnett's or even Heaven Hill is a better purchase than Skyy. It has the same burn as cheap liquor but costs a lot more. I will not purchase again unless it is at a discontinued price.
Dilara A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My husband stuffed this with cherry Jolly ranchers for my birthday couple years back. I know it sounds gross but it was the most amazing flavor! I drank it right out of the bottle all night long LOL 😁 I think this is a great brand to check out, the price isn’t outrageous and it tastes good.
Gina T.
El mirage , AZ
This is a good vodka, it does the trick. I personally think that it could be more affordable though. I don't really notice a difference between this and cheaper brands.
Cher B.
Temecula
I've always drank Grey Goose Vodka and was hesitant to try Skyy.  I was extremely pleased with how smooth Skyy was and at a lower price point.  Skyy vodka makes excellent mixed drinks as well as just on the rocks.  I have been a continued fan since my first taste and continue to drink Skyy vodka.
Macy V.
Gainesville, FL
Great vodka! I can't think of a more recognizable vodka than Skyy! That sapphire blue bottle can be spotted a mile away! You know it's a great party when you see that blue bottle! Great vodka at a great price! Love the taste, and all of the flavors available! There's something for everyone!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.