BY SKYY

Madai F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I actually really enjoy this! I like after it’s been in the freezer for a bit. Love how it chills! It’s very smooth, in my opinion, with a tad bit of a bitter after taste that i enjoy . It’s perfect for shots! I have heard people say that the after taste is worse as it gets warmer so i would recommend to drink it chill. Will definitely be trying this again!
Hailey N.
Apple Valley
It has a good taste that goes done so easy. It’s easy too drink and fast to go down. I bought it at any gas station. I’ve drank this a few times and wouldn’t mind getting it again at all it’s very good
Stephanie W.
Lubbock
Slightly smooth going down. Not too much of a burn sensation which was nice. Very sleek looking bottle. Easy to find on any shelf. Decently priced. Great to bring to parties. Mixes well with a lot of mixers.
Tanzania B.
Richmond, VA
I’m a mixer so I typically mix this with a nice fruit juice and it tastes great! It’s pretty smooth and not too strong to the point that i can’t drink it alone. I’m also a social drinker so I typically only drink when I’m at parties or with friends. Whenever we have a party where we bring our own drink, this is usually what I pick up.
Amy K.
Severn
Not my favorite to buy since it’s a little pricier than my normal brand, but makes great mixed drinks when we have extra cash.  SKYY Cherry Infusions Vodka
Madeleine L.
washington, DC
I like Skyy more than some of the lower-end vodkas, but it's definitely not my favorite. For a  similar price you can higher end vodkas. I have bought this when it's on sale from my local liquor store and definitely didn't regret buying it, I wouldn't recommend if there were other options available but do not hate this option.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
Well with a name like Sky and the beautiful cobalt blue bottle, I have to say that it's most eye catching and beautiful. I'm a sucker for packaging and this is what initially promoted the purchase. Inexpensive, and very gentle on you the next day. It stands up to more pricey libations and if you have a heavy pour you're not gonna mind.
Keely B.
Saint Martinville
Skyy Vodka smooth great when a medium priced Vodka, this is quite good. Very smooth and waterlike (just like a Vodka should be). ... Skyy is sometimes advertised as "the no hangover vodka". Well, yes, this is true, but is also true for just about ANY premium vodka, as they are distilled more times to remove the impurities.
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
This is a great vodka for the price, you can never go wrong in using it as a party gift, or making yourself mixed drinks at home. Probably one of my top vodkas that does not have flavoring needed. I am not much of a shot taker, but when I have it is a pretty good shock from the taste, but like I said it doesn't make a great mixer.
Emma H.
I used to live off of this stuff as a young adult, I would recommend something a little smoother. This is between rubbing alcohol and drinking alcohol and the flavoring does nothing to mask the bitterness. That being said, it's a decent price and a stop up from Smirnoff. Although I think it's easier to make a mixed drink with Smirnoff.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.