BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Sheree L.
This Drink is ok and cost effective if you don't want to spend to much on vodka great to use as a mixer base but be careful when drinking cause it can cause you to become impaired
Janice Anne C.
Kettering, OH
Sky is smooth and mild. I use it alone and mixed. Would highly recommend for everyone. The packaging is so fun, the blue bottle is awesome. It compares highly above the rest of current vodkas. The price point is just right- affordable luxury!
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
Meh. I drank this vodka in college and for a beginner I guess it’s ok.   It’s not a very refined taste. A little kerosene-y. Best of used for really sweet, fruity cocktails.
Ericca L.
Sweetser
The skyy vodka was good and not too highly priced. I am more of a Smirnoff person but I’d definitely consider buying this again! Not a bad impression for the first time I had it.
Selena M.
I like Skyy vodka best!... Especially when mixing martinis! Most other vodkas taste like rubbing alcohol even when chilled... Skyy is a very smooth vodka that makes martinis delicious!
Hannah K.
Eagle Mountain
Tried this from another party, and someone had this there. I'm not super into vodka, but I would MOST DEFINITELY try their flavor infused vodkas next time I hit the liquor store;
Honduras 🇭.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a vodka to share with friends or when you want to treat yourself. A little more expensive so if you're budget conscience wait for the sales to make your purchase! Yes, I would recommend this product
Bailey K.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I love this vodka. It's affordable but it does not taste cheap at all. It tastes great and mixes well with other drinks. This is my go to vodka, I buy this often. I would recommend this to others.
Samantha l.
philadelphia
this is an okay vodka. it does come in a variety of flavors & they’re not too bad. this vodka has a great price point for what it’s worth. not a horrible vodka. there are definitely some better ones out there but no bad for what you pay for!
Jordan C.
Stillwater
Delicious and not poorly priced. Its effective and easy to mix with. Goes down smoothly and isn't to hard on the stomach. If I didn't give up drinking, I'd definitely repurchase.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.