BY SKYY

Patty W.
Beebe, AR
Affordable and flavorful and good on its own y’all!! This is always good and the flavor is such a great mix in for all kinds of moods! fruity is my favorite combination to drink and turn up but I love it all
Hilary B.
SKY vodka is a favorite in our house. This vodka is priced very reasonably and the quality is amazing. I tend to actually prefer the SKY vodka over the higher priced vodkas as the quality and taste is spot on and there is simply no reason to waste money one the higher priced brands. I love that this vodka also comes in a variety of flats as well and I would recommend this vodka to anyone considering a high priced premium vodka.
Lindsay W.
Dorr
Very good, basic vodka. Not too harsh of a taste, pretty smooth. I love to mix vodka with lime tonic water for a lime vodka tonic. Overall a good vodka. I typically bounce between this and a couple other brands.
Danielle C.
Lynnwood
Ok so I’m a bit of a vodka freak, I love a good vodka. The true test of a good vodka for me is can i take it as a shot? Is it smooth or does it burn? If it does burn is it that intolerable burn that makes your eyes water? Well this vodka is smooth with a pleasant burn to it. No watery eyes no urge to clear your throat either. I love this vodka and you can pair it with a lot of mixers and know it won’t fall flat!
Kristie A.
I usually don't drink Vodka straight but I do Sky Vodka. It goes down smooth and has a great taste. I also like to mix this with Red Bull (which is even better). It spent burn my chest like cheaper vodka does. Its really affordable. I recommend thus to all Vodka drinkers.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
For the taste, I like this vodka the best. I can drink it straight, or mixed with anything and love it. It's more costly than Tito's, which is a negative to my husband, but for flavor? This is better, and always a good purchase. Grey Goose is a lose-lose, when it comes to flavor and price, in my opinion.
Deanna M.
El Paso, TX
the taste of this vodka is not that bad compared to other inexpensive vodkas. I was not disappointing in the drink for the price it still has a little bit of that awful after taste you get with cheaper liquors but not that bad plus it vodka so you can pretty much use it with any chasers or mixes to cover up the taste. so possibilities are endless with this product especially if you are on a budget
Yerim Y.
I have only tried this vodka once, but it was not one of my favorites. The bottle looked so clean and pretty so I was expecting it to be a little better (idk why packaging gave me that certain expectation) .  Bottom line is, I never went back to buying this bottle, not necessarily because it was horrible or anything, buy merely because you can find better vodka than this at the same price range.
Cierra W.
Mesa, AZ
I try to not drink to often but when i do i always find myself drinking sky vodka , it goes down a lot smoother then other more expensive vodkas and well not to be gross but tends to come up more easily as well lol! I dont get as bad of the hangovers cheaper vodka gives me and they dont last to long either ! I havent drank in awhile but when i go back down that road ill be right back with this brand
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
While good at the moment as with every alcohol the next day is the worst.  Love how this one taste but the hangover is bad.  A lot of alcohols have been getting to me different than they used to in the past.  While this is a great social sipper the party scene for me with this alcohol is def over..
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.