BY SKYY #7 in Vodka

Rachel D.
Boone, NC
Wonderful vodka for mixing drinks! Goes down very smooth! It always my go to vodka because I’ve been drinking it since college and it has never been a bad choice!
Sarah S.
Prior Lake
Good vodka with a clean crisp taste and no after taste, so it goes well with plain soda water. A great taste with NO HANGOVER. The packaging is also very pretty.
Angie T.
Augusta
It’s a very smooth flavorful vodka. Doesn’t have the bad taste like with other brands. Great for mixed drinks. Has nice packaging. It’s affordable not super pricey. I would definitely buy this product again.
This is the first vodka I ever had. The memories my friends and I have from skyy vodka are unspeakable! Lol but everytime I drink it they come back to me like im living it all over again! If you don't want to spend a lot of money but you want a lot of liquor grab this bottle and have a blast with your friends!! It's smooth and chill for a relaxed and happy night.
Michelle L.
Suwanee
This vodka is pretty darn cheap and once you taste it you will know why.  Granted this vodka isn't so cheap that if you don't mind getting a hang over it you have a iron stomach then. This isn't the vodka for you.  I myself got a wicked hangover before the night was even over.  If you can take it this vodka is good for a cheap thrill.
Matt B.
State College, PA
This is my go to vodka. They always have great deals at the liquor store and discounts, on top of being a pretty decent vodka. The design of the bottle helps too. It feels like you're buying top of the line vodka without breaking the bank. Don't get me wrong. Skyy isn't the GREATEST vodka in the world, but it's certainly the best of the mid range drinks.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
I am vodka fan and I have to say Skyy is okay. It is really good for mixed drinks and I prefer the plain one that the flavored ones. It is very smooth and they sell it for a good price. Skyy is usually one of the vodkas they always put on sale.
Jenna P.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Costco
I’ve never actually bought this but I’ve had drinks made with this and it absolutely mixes nicely in every shape and form. My only beef is that it is expensive and when supply my guests with vodka my go to is Chopin. That is because I personally purchase the vodka instead of receiving it in a bar as a higher caliber vodka in a drink.
NANCY K.
Greenville, NC
I remembered when I had this vodka, I was at my girlfriend engagement party. She had this product sitting on the liquor table. I noticed it because of the color and I was curious, so I got some of it. It was not bad at all but it was not for me. Something about it was not off for me. I mixed it with orange juice and I still tasted it. This vodka was strong to me, but my sister seems to enjoy it a lot because at the end of the party she was toasted. All from drinking this product without a chaser. This is not a bad tasting vodka, but it is different and I am a fan of this brand of vodka. This product was pricey and should be drunk on very special occasions.
Caitlin M.
Classic vodka that will not disappoint. I have found other vodka that I enjoy just as much but are at a better price point, but overall good quality product that goes down smooth.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.