BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Sam C.
Derry, NH
Love this vodka. Would definitely buy again. Repeat consumer. One of my favorite of I'm in the mood for it. Pretty affordable not to expensive and worth it.
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Around 2003 I started drinking sky exclusively in my screwdrivers- I’m not sure why but screwdrivers just don’t taste right with other vodkas. Even more expensive brands. Fantastic value!
Emma B.
Dallas
I will always come back to this vodka. This is a stable item in my liquor cabinet. If you just want a sipping vodka i would recommend skyy. I love the sleek packaging & the amazing price.
Alicia A.
Very smooth, not a horrible after taste. More on the affordable side, flavored ones may cost more. When on sale it becomes WAY cheaper than grey Goose would be. I would purchase it again.
Dawn D.
Westlake, LA
It’s a decent vodka. Can’t say I love it over any other one. It’s affordable and good quality for the taste. Smooth and not bitter, nice bottle for display. Would probably purchase again.
Brittany S.
It's just a decent tasting vodka, way better than the cheap brand. Neither disappointed or delish. It was drunk so obviously it was good a little pricey. First time consumer so far.
Teena H.
West Deptford
We only tried it once and liked it but it is generally more expensive so unless it's a great sale, I don't get it. I do really like it but since we don't make classy drinks very often...
William G.
Neosho
I rarely drink vodka anymore. It was a preferred drink of choice for my younger self. When I do drink it though I choose Skyy because of its nice crisp taste that accentuates any flavor!
Koryne D.
Hancock
It’s good if I can’t taste it I usually use it to make mixed drinks. Taste like most vodkas. I feel that it’s a good brand. It’s not super expensive so that’s nice. I would buy it again.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Loving straight vodka sometimes or just cranberry and vodka it's a good just sitting by the pool or with friends and join the company with pineapples and strawberries and cherries and the vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.