BY SKYY

Sage B.
This is not my favorite vodka but I will drink it.
It’s averagely priced, affordable. It was not as good as I was hoping but it was good enough ! It’s a good value, I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Alexis W.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite bottle ever. I have been drinking this bottle since I turned 21. It is so smooth to take shots with and a great mixer as well. This is always been and will be my favorite bottle!
Haley C.
This is a really great vodka. It has a smooth finish. It’s a good mixer, I usually mix it with orange juice for a yummy screwdriver. Price wise is normal for the product, typically around $13 to $15.
Molly K.
Kansas City
Potent but a good vodka to mix with. Not my favorite brand. I am a repeat customer. Bottle package looks nice. Not my first choice. It met enough expectations. Not my first vodka recommendation for other.
Veronika C.
This is a pretty good mixer. It doesn’t have a super strong bite more flavorful and compliments well with smooth mixers such as juice. Not good for carbonated mixers.
Mindy C.
Skyy is a very good price for the quality. It goes down smooth and there isn't much of an afterburn. The taste is good, too. It tastes less like rubbing alcohol than other, cheaper types of vodka.
Vałęry T.
San Mateo, CA
Great drink to mix and have a good time with but if you want to wake up feeling great and not weak, I would not drink Skyy. It is fairly cheap which is why it has been very popular over the years but it really does give a terrible headache. I have tried making slushies with this and frozen fruits- highly recommend.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is my go to vodka. Just expensive enough to not give me a headache the next day and just cheap enough to not break the bank. The flavor is also great with any mixed drinks but my personal go to is a Bloody Mary! Definitely continue to purchase this!
Lilly N.
Easily found in the 7/11 where I was living in China. They do not drink much vodka there so we drank this as the best and cheapest alternative from what they offered. It is worth the price that is set for it in USD and RMB.
Shalom E.
Indianapolis, IN
It’s not my everyday vodka because it’s more pricey than others. But I do like the taste. It’s good value and you can taste the good quality. So I’d definitely recommend it
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.