BY SKYY

Benjamin M.
Salina
Pretty smooth as a shot, mixes well for cocktails. One of my must have vodkas for our home liqour stash and makes a great gift for birthday or holiday occasions.
Lexi R.
Pekin, IL
It has a good taste but for the price point, I enjoy other vodkas that are less costly or the same price, just as much. It’s great for recipes. The packaging is nice but not over the top.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Skyy vodka is strong and has a bite to it. The after taste is a bit overwhelming but in a good way. This is best mixed but if you can handle it also good for shots.
Brianna C.
I don’t usually drink but I love this vodka very smooth doesn’t have a bad taste or after taste it definitely exceeded my expectation and I’ve had it countless time and will continue to drink this skyy vodka
Ginger L.
Anniston
Love this vodka. Its been a favorite since I was 21 years old. It's ridiculously smooth. It can easily be drank straight if you want. Nothing else like it. I always purchase my husband a bottle for his birthday. He absolutely loves it and is overly thankful for the gift.
Lucy V.
sun valley
Skyy vodka has an okay flavor... the ones with added fruity flavors are better. It tastes just I expected it to taste. Overall it’s a good vodka, better than Smirnoff in my opinion. I would buy it again.
Heather C.
Best tasting vodka I have ever tried. Such a smooth taste, and it goes great with any mixed drinks or drinking it straight. Anytime I’m in the mood for a good drink Skyy Vodka is always my first choice!
Karlee A.
Skyy vodka is a pretty decent brand of vodka. It’s not my favorite, but it’s definitely better than a lot of the cheaper vodkas. It’s a very good vodka for its price. You definitely get your money out of it. I would recommend it to any vodka lover.
Haley C.
This is a really great vodka. It has a smooth finish. It’s a good mixer, I usually mix it with orange juice for a yummy screwdriver. Price wise is normal for the product, typically around $13 to $15.
Alexis W.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite bottle ever. I have been drinking this bottle since I turned 21. It is so smooth to take shots with and a great mixer as well. This is always been and will be my favorite bottle!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.