BY SKYY

Amanda W.
Beavercreek , OR
Would choose this for a nice party. It is inexpensive and is pretty delicious. It does indeed have a good value and multiple of my friends like it. I recommend it to many other people and I would like to buy more once I run out.
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
A pretty affordable option if you don’t want bottom shelf but don’t feel like paying for top shelf vodka. Also a wide range of flavors to choose from. I prefer to the cranberry one and I usually drink it with seltzer and a lime.
Samantha G.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love Skyy Vodka. It is smooth and it makes great drinks. The bottle makes it look nice from the outside. This is pretty affordable for a nicer bottle of Vodka. I would recommend to my friends. I think that it is a great drink!
Hannah A.
Paducah
I think this vodka is a smoother median priced vodka. It meets my expectations for the price paid. It would be my choice as far as median priced vodka goes. The packaging stands out a bit from other vodkas and I'd buy it again.
Kristeena I.
Dallas, TX
This US made Vodka is on of the best I've tried. It comes in many different flavors and they all add a pretty good taste to an already good drink. I would recommend this Vidka if you are looking for something reasonably priced.
Hannah K.
Locust Grove , GA
Skyy has ALWAYS been at the top of my vodka go-to’s along with Ciroc of course because it’s great quality and not stupid expensive. Also it can usually be found even at your local gas station so it’s a convenient drink to find!
Heather B.
Dardanelle, AR
Love this vodka! It has a nice crisp flavor and goes great with the fruity drinks that I love to drink. I enjoy this vodka over the rocks as well as blended up into a frozen concoction! I would definitely recommend this brand!
Manny E.
Bakersfield
I love the taste and it also goes good with any juice mix. It doesn't have a flavor witch is good because it can else be mix. The packaging is cute the blue bottle looks good. I will definitely be purchasing it in the future.
Steph M.
Pittsburgh Pa
skyy vodka is a decent vodka i purchsed it in ocean city mayrland u can put it in any mixed drink but i do jot recommend taking shots of it it is affordable and compares nicely to other codkas i woild recommend it to a friend
Crystal O.
Skyy vodka is one of my favorite vodkas. It’s is great for it’s cost and easy to mix or drink alone. Try it chilled if you haven’t done so before. We usually put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes to an hour before hand.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.