BY SKYY #17 in Vodka

Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I think this stuff is pretty unique. It's got an unusual metallic taste to it, that isn't necessarily offensive, but it lends an authentic flavor. I can't really explain it. It's a tad bit expensive for what it's worth in my opinion. However, It's certainly not the only vodka or liquor guilty of an inflated price tag, it's probably more the norm now than the exception. I prefer this to a few other vodkas I've tried.
Danielle C.
Lynnwood
Ok so I’m a bit of a vodka freak, I love a good vodka. The true test of a good vodka for me is can i take it as a shot? Is it smooth or does it burn? If it does burn is it that intolerable burn that makes your eyes water? Well this vodka is smooth with a pleasant burn to it. No watery eyes no urge to clear your throat either. I love this vodka and you can pair it with a lot of mixers and know it won’t fall flat!
Marina C.
West Point
Skyy vodka has never failed in providing flavor and experience, as it’s amazing as a stand alone or within drinks. I prefer to mix vodka into my drinks to make mixed drink, but it has a smooth flavor that always satisfies. Skyy is the life of the party and brings so much to the experience, and sharing Skyy between friends brings for a great party. The flavor is smooth on the tongue and craves more.
Crystal C.
Skyy vodka is bad straight or mixed. The nose is is rubbing alcohol. The entry is harsh with Palate of bitter citrus peel and a dry vanilla finish. The bitterness is pronounced. One of the worst vodka martinis I have ever had was made with Skyy vodka. Also the Bloody Mary is undrinkable with overwhelming bitterness. Avoid Skyy vodka as there are many vodkas that are better in its price range.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Skyy

@page { margin: 0.79in }
p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120% }
a:link { so-language: zxx }

was
my college vodka. It was cheap enough to afford, and beat without a
doubt. One thing that has always caught my attention was Skyy’s
wonderful ability to chill. Compared to other vodkas, it seems to get
even closer to freezing. If you leave a bottle of Skyy in the freezer
for a day and leave it out for a few minutes, the bottle will start
to frost up on the outside. The same thing happens with a shot poured
in a glass. Skyy gets thicker when chilled than other vodkas, too.
This probably attributes to the frost effect. Whatever the case, I
attribute these to the quality, whether it means the water content is
higher or some unknown factor
Matt B.
State College
This is my go to vodka. They always have great deals at the liquor store and discounts, on top of being a pretty decent vodka. The design of the bottle helps too. It feels like you're buying top of the line vodka without breaking the bank. Don't get me wrong. Skyy isn't the GREATEST vodka in the world, but it's certainly the best of the mid range drinks.
Karen M.
Wilmington
Sky vodka is smooth and delicious,  with very little burn. And no harshness.  It mixed well and left no unpleasant aftertaste as some vodkas do.  It even mixed well with only a flavored sparkling water.  I would certainly consider it my primary choice for a good vodka suitable for serving guests and giving as a gift.
Monica M.
Riverside
It’s alright ! So this one is always great!! Good flavor and mix! Can’t go wrong with this one :)  always has nice packaging and logo is simple to read! Pretty afforadable
expenisve only if you don’t do some research to see where the se it at the best price! :)
Ana D.
Skyy Vodka is good for its price point. I mainly use it for mix drinks and rarely drink it straight. It is a less expensive option of vodka that does not have a unpleasant aftertaste. I have not suffered from a hangover after drinking a little too much Skyy Vodka. There are better vodkas on the market but this is a good mid-tier option.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I am vodka fan and I have to say Skyy is okay. It is really good for mixed drinks and I prefer the plain one that the flavored ones. It is very smooth and they sell it for a good price. Skyy is usually one of the vodkas they always put on sale.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Skyy or Absolute?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?