BY SKYY

Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I am by far a vodka drinker I LaVaca so much vodka and cranberry or lemon drops are the only things I drink mostly. I love the fact that it's hardly any calories that it doesn't take too much to get your buzz going and make you feeling great and it always helps to relieve stress and to give you the extra pep in your step you need to get out on that dance floor and enjoy yourself I love how it gives me the confidence to just walk up and talk to a guy I like even though I'm normally very shy the stuff just taste amazing it's not too harsh it's smooth and you can't even taste it especially when it's mixed with cranberry juice I love it what a great cranberry juice especially. Sky vodka is one of the best fuckers out there there's not very many compared to it that taste just as good
Sarah J.
Skyy is a decent vodka but in my opinion does not take well to being served at room temperature. Try it Frozen, and you will be amazed at the wonderful taste you will have. It’s true I don't care for Skyy straight but it mixes well, I’m a screw driver type girl when I drink and with Skyy you don’t get that vodkaie taste. Yes Vodkaie, not a word I know, but I bet you get what I mean by it! And best of all, it’s not an expensive priced Vodka. Oh no wait that’s not the best part this is: Little to No Hangerover, that’s right enjoy a great party tonight and wake up tomorrow and still be able to function. I know there are better vodkas out there but for the price, Skyy can’t be beat
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I think this stuff is pretty unique. It's got an unusual metallic taste to it, that isn't necessarily offensive, but it lends an authentic flavor. I can't really explain it. It's a tad bit expensive for what it's worth in my opinion. However, It's certainly not the only vodka or liquor guilty of an inflated price tag, it's probably more the norm now than the exception. I prefer this to a few other vodkas I've tried.
Marina C.
West Point
Skyy vodka has never failed in providing flavor and experience, as it’s amazing as a stand alone or within drinks. I prefer to mix vodka into my drinks to make mixed drink, but it has a smooth flavor that always satisfies. Skyy is the life of the party and brings so much to the experience, and sharing Skyy between friends brings for a great party. The flavor is smooth on the tongue and craves more.
Crystal C.
Skyy vodka is bad straight or mixed. The nose is is rubbing alcohol. The entry is harsh with Palate of bitter citrus peel and a dry vanilla finish. The bitterness is pronounced. One of the worst vodka martinis I have ever had was made with Skyy vodka. Also the Bloody Mary is undrinkable with overwhelming bitterness. Avoid Skyy vodka as there are many vodkas that are better in its price range.
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
Skyy

@page { margin: 0.79in }
p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120% }
a:link { so-language: zxx }

was
my college vodka. It was cheap enough to afford, and beat without a
doubt. One thing that has always caught my attention was Skyy’s
wonderful ability to chill. Compared to other vodkas, it seems to get
even closer to freezing. If you leave a bottle of Skyy in the freezer
for a day and leave it out for a few minutes, the bottle will start
to frost up on the outside. The same thing happens with a shot poured
in a glass. Skyy gets thicker when chilled than other vodkas, too.
This probably attributes to the frost effect. Whatever the case, I
attribute these to the quality, whether it means the water content is
higher or some unknown factor
Matt B.
State College, PA
This is my go to vodka. They always have great deals at the liquor store and discounts, on top of being a pretty decent vodka. The design of the bottle helps too. It feels like you're buying top of the line vodka without breaking the bank. Don't get me wrong. Skyy isn't the GREATEST vodka in the world, but it's certainly the best of the mid range drinks.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
I am vodka fan and I have to say Skyy is okay. It is really good for mixed drinks and I prefer the plain one that the flavored ones. It is very smooth and they sell it for a good price. Skyy is usually one of the vodkas they always put on sale.
Jenna P.
saint paul
Purchased at: Costco
I’ve never actually bought this but I’ve had drinks made with this and it absolutely mixes nicely in every shape and form. My only beef is that it is expensive and when supply my guests with vodka my go to is Chopin. That is because I personally purchase the vodka instead of receiving it in a bar as a higher caliber vodka in a drink.
NANCY K.
Greenville, NC
I remembered when I had this vodka, I was at my girlfriend engagement party. She had this product sitting on the liquor table. I noticed it because of the color and I was curious, so I got some of it. It was not bad at all but it was not for me. Something about it was not off for me. I mixed it with orange juice and I still tasted it. This vodka was strong to me, but my sister seems to enjoy it a lot because at the end of the party she was toasted. All from drinking this product without a chaser. This is not a bad tasting vodka, but it is different and I am a fan of this brand of vodka. This product was pricey and should be drunk on very special occasions.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.