BY SKYY #16 in Vodka

Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
I am by far a vodka drinker I LaVaca so much vodka and cranberry or lemon drops are the only things I drink mostly. I love the fact that it's hardly any calories that it doesn't take too much to get your buzz going and make you feeling great and it always helps to relieve stress and to give you the extra pep in your step you need to get out on that dance floor and enjoy yourself I love how it gives me the confidence to just walk up and talk to a guy I like even though I'm normally very shy the stuff just taste amazing it's not too harsh it's smooth and you can't even taste it especially when it's mixed with cranberry juice I love it what a great cranberry juice especially. Sky vodka is one of the best fuckers out there there's not very many compared to it that taste just as good
Samantha G.
Stigler, OK
Was of good quality, but had a certain bite to it. Will purchase again. Great for mixing. Used for a recipe that called for wine, pink lemonade, vodka, and strawberries. Was a hit at the party I served it at. Had a lot of people ask for the recipe. The bottles are also super great to repurpose for craft projects that involve lights.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I think this stuff is pretty unique. It's got an unusual metallic taste to it, that isn't necessarily offensive, but it lends an authentic flavor. I can't really explain it. It's a tad bit expensive for what it's worth in my opinion. However, It's certainly not the only vodka or liquor guilty of an inflated price tag, it's probably more the norm now than the exception. I prefer this to a few other vodkas I've tried.
Marina C.
West Point
Skyy vodka has never failed in providing flavor and experience, as it’s amazing as a stand alone or within drinks. I prefer to mix vodka into my drinks to make mixed drink, but it has a smooth flavor that always satisfies. Skyy is the life of the party and brings so much to the experience, and sharing Skyy between friends brings for a great party. The flavor is smooth on the tongue and craves more.
Augustina E.
Portland
Before I became a cocktail nerd skyy vodka was my go to. There was a rumor that if he drank nothing but skyy all night long you'd never have a hangover. Before I knew anything about drinking, I didn't realize that this was true of all vodka (except for really cheap cheap grain alcohol vodka). Still a basic in a liquor cabinet, it's going to make an OK drink but all in all it's nothing special.
Crystal C.
Skyy vodka is bad straight or mixed. The nose is is rubbing alcohol. The entry is harsh with Palate of bitter citrus peel and a dry vanilla finish. The bitterness is pronounced. One of the worst vodka martinis I have ever had was made with Skyy vodka. Also the Bloody Mary is undrinkable with overwhelming bitterness. Avoid Skyy vodka as there are many vodkas that are better in its price range.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Skyy

@page { margin: 0.79in }
p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120% }
a:link { so-language: zxx }

was
my college vodka. It was cheap enough to afford, and beat without a
doubt. One thing that has always caught my attention was Skyy’s
wonderful ability to chill. Compared to other vodkas, it seems to get
even closer to freezing. If you leave a bottle of Skyy in the freezer
for a day and leave it out for a few minutes, the bottle will start
to frost up on the outside. The same thing happens with a shot poured
in a glass. Skyy gets thicker when chilled than other vodkas, too.
This probably attributes to the frost effect. Whatever the case, I
attribute these to the quality, whether it means the water content is
higher or some unknown factor
Matt B.
State College, PA
This is my go to vodka. They always have great deals at the liquor store and discounts, on top of being a pretty decent vodka. The design of the bottle helps too. It feels like you're buying top of the line vodka without breaking the bank. Don't get me wrong. Skyy isn't the GREATEST vodka in the world, but it's certainly the best of the mid range drinks.
Matt G.
Chillicothe
Same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same
Madai F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I actually really enjoy this! I like after it’s been in the freezer for a bit. Love how it chills! It’s very smooth, in my opinion, with a tad bit of a bitter after taste that i enjoy . It’s perfect for shots! I have heard people say that the after taste is worse as it gets warmer so i would recommend to drink it chill. Will definitely be trying this again!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Skyy or Absolute?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?