BY SKYY #7 in Vodka

• What is your favorite cocktail recipe?2 Answers
Shivani N.
Shivani N.
I think Skyy vodka is pretty good, although it's not my first choice when buying vodka. I personally think it tastes a little too strong (I like not being able to taste the alcohol) when compared to brands like Smirnoff or Grey Goose, but that all depends on personal preference! You can find this at any liquor store or your local grocery store that carries alcohol, I bought mine from Wegmans. It's just slightly more expensive than Smirnoff but it's affordable. I really like the packaging of the bottles and think it's different and cute! I would recommend this to anyone who likes a strong taste but prefers to use less vodka to get it!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
When shopping around for a new brand of vodka, I came across Skyy vodka and decided to give it a try. When looking at the bottle, it has a simple and elegant look. My plan was to make a Moscow mule with this new vodka, but I wanted to taste it first. I poured myself an ounce and took a sip. It was smooth and easy to drink, it didn't burn my throats the way some hard liquor does. I mixed my drink and sat down to a nice, crisp Moscow mule. The Skyy vodka went perfect with the ginger beer and lime. I am a big fan and definitely recommend this vodka for both mixing and drinking straight!  Skyy Vodka
Kim N.
Kim N.
El Monte, CA
Decent taste for a decent price.

I bought a couple of bottles to a friend's birthday party and was so glad I did. I prefer Grey Goose because i can drink it straight without cringing but the cost of a grey goose bottle ($59.99 at BevMo!) meant I would have to buy less bottles. A friend recommended I get Skyy and I'm glad I listened. It was $21.99 at BevMo! and it was tolerable when drinking straight and delicious with cocktails. If I'm going to take straight vodka shots, I'd still prefer Grey Goose but Skyy is perfect for occasions with large parties without breaking your wallet.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Skyy Vodka is the perfect pairing with a mixer. It is great for drinks like cranberry and vodka with a little bit of lime. The flavored Skyy vodkas are better pairs for a specific drink that you have in mind (for example: lemon drop shots-get lemon flavored). The flavored Skyy vodkas are also great for shots (if that's your drink of choice) especially if you want a little more flavor with it. Skyy is pretty smooth in relation to other vodkas on the shelf and is a great addition to any bar. Enjoy, but drink responsibly!
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I used to drink this more when I was younger (now vodka just gives me a headache. Out of all the affordable Vodka choices in my area this has always been my favorite, the taste is smoother and pairs very well with mixes or sodas and juices of your own. I would be careful with this stuff, for a "non-highgrade" Vodka brand this one does sneak up on you pretty fast and you could up more trashed than you intended. Overall a good vodka for an affordable price, bonus is the pretty bottle you get to keep and display or diy something great and creative out of! 😁 Enjoy!
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
Extra dry martinis are my favorite drink hold the vermouth add some extra olive juice and I'm in heaven I do love Skyy Vodka it's not as expensive as some of the others when I go to my mom's it's always there and then liquor cabinet so I helped myself to a drink but she gets very mad when overall of juices missing but I can't find anywhere you can buy just green olive juice anybody know where you can buy just green olive juice anyways I love this vodka I recommend it it's a reasonable price as well
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Humble, TX
Skyy vodka tastes smooth. There is very little hint of flavor, and virtually no bitterness. Skyy seems to freeze well, making the liquid thick. It swallows well with a slight burn on the way down. The aftertaste is a very soft bitterness, but it is somehow pleasant. At full chill, this is a good shooting vodka. Once warm though, the taste goes south a bit for me.
It is a great mixing vodka. It blends well with the mixer, and doesn’t seem to reveal itself very much.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
SKY vodka is a favorite in our house. This vodka is priced very reasonably and the quality is amazing. I tend to actually prefer the SKY vodka over the higher priced vodkas as the quality and taste is spot on and there is simply no reason to waste money one the higher priced brands. I love that this vodka also comes in a variety of flats as well and I would recommend this vodka to anyone considering a high priced premium vodka.
Cierra W.
Cierra W.
mesa, az
I try to not drink to often but when i do i always find myself drinking sky vodka , it goes down a lot smoother then other more expensive vodkas and well not to be gross but tends to come up more easily as well lol! I dont get as bad of the hangovers cheaper vodka gives me and they dont last to long either ! I havent drank in awhile but when i go back down that road ill be right back with this brand
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Skyy is cheap enough to afford, and beat other mid renage vodkas without a doubt. One thing that has always caught my attention was Skyy’s wonderful ability to chill. Compared to other vodkas, it seems to get even closer to freezing. If you leave a bottle of Skyy in the freezer for a day and leave it out for a few minutes, the bottle will start to frost up on the outside. The same thing happens with a shot poured in a glass. Skyy gets thicker when chilled than other vodkas, too. This probably attributes to the frost effect.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?