BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Michelle W.
Wallace, ID
From time to time I choose to change up my choice of drink. I choose to do this because it keeps the newness and excitement of the particular spirits fun and more exciting and adventurous. The last time that I got into a vodka spirit I chose sky and I was not disappointed in the least. No matter how I used it mixed stitch shot at by itself oral and all just enjoyed it usually with friends will also felt the same way about this particular spirit I've never been let down by it and always hold up and always is a great experience.
Catherine W.
Their vodka has an attractive bottle and an attractive price. It tasted good in mixers and the drinks that we made with it. I would say I could only taste it slightly more than the more expensive brands we have purchased, but there was a stronger vodka taste in the drinks and I did have a bit more of a headache then I get with the more top shelf vodkas i buy. I'd say if you are looking for a vodka that tastes pretty good in mixed drinks and is not as expensive as premium brands you should for sure get Skyy.
Adriana M.
I prefer Skyy over other vodka brands because it's so smooth and mixes well than others (in the same price range) that I have tried. It's a great middle shelf choice and for parties if you want something fancy but are on a budget. I either mix it with fruit juices or add it to Coke, and it seems to work well for both! This is now my go-to when I don't want to spend a lot, but want something a bit nicer.
Lauryn S.
Baytown, TX
Skky Vodka is an other top vodka I prefer to grab when I'm out at the store. I mainly use it for jello shots, sometimes mixed drinks. When I tell my guest that we have skky vodka they want to start drinking pretty quickly and get excited. I find the price fitting not to cheap where you know it's a good vodka and not to expensive where you rarely want to buy it for a party.
Jessica H.
Melbourne, FL
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite Vodkas to add into my mixed drinks.  Compared to other brands it goes down really easy and smooth.  The packaging is a beautiful blue bottle that is pretty enough to use as a decoration after you drink it all! The flavored version are absolutely amazing!  I would definitely buy Skyy Vodka for parties in my future!
Lisa P.
Coopersburg, PA
Years ago when Skyy first came out my husband and I did a vodka taste test with several different brands including Skyy.  Skyy rated the worst and after tasting other brands side by side in one sitting, tasted like rubbing alcohol.  I just cannot in good conscience recommend this to anyone, even for mixing.
Kayla S.
I feel like this Vodka is pretty good when it comes to making mixed drinks, at least that's when I first tried it out when I was taking a Mixology course. It wasn't super strong to where I couldn't take a shot, since it was a little light. If I were to buy it myself, I think I'd skip it since I prefer smoother blend.
Tonya !.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
I like skyy! Alot of people seem not to but this is one vidka for me i enjoy especially with mixed beverages. I dont think i would drink this straight on the rocks though as the taste is a bit bitter. Mixes with cherry in my personal opinion.and it gets the job done if youre looking for a nice hang out buzz!
Dakota L.
This vodka is one of the best I have ever drank. When i'm not mixing it with other drinks I actually take straight shots of this. Love the coloring of the bottle mixed with the nice sleek silver lettering and lid, it just pops in the liquor store...very noticeable. Would recommend.
Lathia P.
Johnson City
Has a very strong taste and smell! This is something I will mix with a very pungent mixer so that you can’t taste the alcohol. This is not something I would ever drink by itself. It smells like rubbing alcohol but it’ll get you drunk. I would buy this on a night you’re trying to get shitty.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.