BY SKYY #7 in Vodka

Jake S.
Denver
For those nights out (and those early Friday and Saturday mornings watching English Premier League soccer, cheering on my Arsenal boys, with the obligatory . Guinness Draught Beer , the best is making my famous Bloody Marys, with Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 32 oz and that sport 20+ ingredients, I might add, including Tabasco Brand TABASCO Pepper Sauce and Louisiana Hot Sauce ),  is most definitely a "go to". A) the bottle looks elegant, so that's great, B) it's super affordable amd you're not scaring people by coming back home with a handle of "Popov Vodka". C) to be honest it's a smooth one through and through. I also drink some Svedka and people claim that it's one of the best affordable vodkas, but Skyy is right there with it. A solid cranberry and Skyy sounds amazing right now.
Michelle W.
Wallace, ID
From time to time I choose to change up my choice of drink. I choose to do this because it keeps the newness and excitement of the particular spirits fun and more exciting and adventurous. The last time that I got into a vodka spirit I chose sky and I was not disappointed in the least. No matter how I used it mixed stitch shot at by itself oral and all just enjoyed it usually with friends will also felt the same way about this particular spirit I've never been let down by it and always hold up and always is a great experience.
Catherine W.
Their vodka has an attractive bottle and an attractive price. It tasted good in mixers and the drinks that we made with it. I would say I could only taste it slightly more than the more expensive brands we have purchased, but there was a stronger vodka taste in the drinks and I did have a bit more of a headache then I get with the more top shelf vodkas i buy. I'd say if you are looking for a vodka that tastes pretty good in mixed drinks and is not as expensive as premium brands you should for sure get Skyy.
Adriana M.
I prefer Skyy over other vodka brands because it's so smooth and mixes well than others (in the same price range) that I have tried. It's a great middle shelf choice and for parties if you want something fancy but are on a budget. I either mix it with fruit juices or add it to Coke, and it seems to work well for both! This is now my go-to when I don't want to spend a lot, but want something a bit nicer.
Jessica H.
Melbourne, FL
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite Vodkas to add into my mixed drinks.  Compared to other brands it goes down really easy and smooth.  The packaging is a beautiful blue bottle that is pretty enough to use as a decoration after you drink it all! The flavored version are absolutely amazing!  I would definitely buy Skyy Vodka for parties in my future!
Veronica S.
Woodburn
I actually had this Vodka for the first time at the Cheesecake Factory, I got the drink Georgia Peach, and man was it GOOD it was so incredibly smooth and tolerable it seemed as though I was drinking a smoothie it was so smooth, since then I had the drink for a second time and loved it even more I can’t wait to buy this and make my own mix, I highly recommend
Destiny L.
Sky Vodak is one of my other favorite vodak’s you can mix with about anything, && it will taste amazing.. I have been using this vodak for years.. mainly mix it with some OG... but once again this is another vodak that you can take shots with butttttt you better have a chaser next to you, because it can be a bit hard to get it down. Lol (;
Megan L.
Skyy Vodka is a good vodka brand and fairly smooth on its own or in a mixed drink. It has a good flavor and the packaging is so sleek. I love the blue bottle so much!!! I would buy it again as it is a good vodka product and a decent value for the price. Plus the bottle can be used as a cute decoration or upcycled!
Abby L.
La Joya
This being the original Skky Vodka is a little too alcohol-y for me. I don't like the strong smell of alcohol but overall it is a good addition to mixed drinks considering you can use more of the mixing products than the actual vodka. As for me, the Skyy Infusions are a bit smoother than this original version.
Tonya !.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
I like skyy! Alot of people seem not to but this is one vidka for me i enjoy especially with mixed beverages. I dont think i would drink this straight on the rocks though as the taste is a bit bitter. Mixes with cherry in my personal opinion.and it gets the job done if youre looking for a nice hang out buzz!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.