BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Lauryn S.
Baytown, TX
Skky Vodka is an other top vodka I prefer to grab when I'm out at the store. I mainly use it for jello shots, sometimes mixed drinks. When I tell my guest that we have skky vodka they want to start drinking pretty quickly and get excited. I find the price fitting not to cheap where you know it's a good vodka and not to expensive where you rarely want to buy it for a party.
Jessica H.
Melbourne, FL
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite Vodkas to add into my mixed drinks.  Compared to other brands it goes down really easy and smooth.  The packaging is a beautiful blue bottle that is pretty enough to use as a decoration after you drink it all! The flavored version are absolutely amazing!  I would definitely buy Skyy Vodka for parties in my future!
Tonya !.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
I like skyy! Alot of people seem not to but this is one vidka for me i enjoy especially with mixed beverages. I dont think i would drink this straight on the rocks though as the taste is a bit bitter. Mixes with cherry in my personal opinion.and it gets the job done if youre looking for a nice hang out buzz!
Autiona B.
Hartford
One of my favorite brands of vodka honestly. I buy this brand a lot and have no bad things to say about it. It did it’s job for the party I had. Pretty affordable and overall a good product. I’m alcohol expert but it perfect for me. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to have a good time
Ashley 💕.
Dalzell, SC
I don’t drink very often and I am not always the biggest fan of certain types of alcohol. Skyy vodka is great! I love to mix vodka with cranberry juice! Very affordable and definitely recommend this if you like mixed drinks like sex on the beach or fuzzy navels! Would buy again.
Stephanie C.
New Palestine
Skyy Vodka was the first vodka that I used to make my signature drink.  The blue of the bottle is always eyecatching.  It is a great mixer vodka and is affordable when I am entertaining friends and family.  It is one of my go to vodkas and I will continue to purchase.
Alyssa D.
A very delicious vodka, I think it is right in the middle for all of my preferences in price and taste. It works well on its own or with a mixer. I would prefer a flavor in it but this works well with a flavored soda or juice. I would recommend to my friends! SKYY Vodka
Jennifer A.
Skyy Vodka is definitely a superior vodka.  It is smooth going down and I love the blue bottle.  It's great to save and use as a decoration.  It is better than a lot of vodkas that I've tried but it is a bit on the expensive side.  I recommend this to anyone who wants to impress with a great cocktail and who doesn't mind dishing out a little bit of money to do so.
Sky H.
Hodges, SC
Purchased at: Publix
I love skyy vodka, it has its own taste compared to all the other vodka. I love to mix this with orange juice or cranberry! It’s best chilled or on the rocks. It goes down real smooth! I would definitely recommend this if your having guest over , or if your hosting a party.
Kelly Y.
Fort Hood
Personally I really liked it. I definitely had to mix it with something as it was a little harsh for me lol. But hey it made the night fun and the morning suck so 10/10 for me! Definitely will have again! Also makes a perfect gift! 😂😂😂 Try it you can find it anywhere.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.