BY SKYY #6 in Vodka

Jake S.
Denver
For those nights out (and those early Friday and Saturday mornings watching English Premier League soccer, cheering on my Arsenal boys, with the obligatory . Guinness Draught Beer , the best is making my famous Bloody Marys, with Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 32 oz and that sport 20+ ingredients, I might add, including Tabasco Brand TABASCO Pepper Sauce and Louisiana Hot Sauce ),  is most definitely a "go to". A) the bottle looks elegant, so that's great, B) it's super affordable amd you're not scaring people by coming back home with a handle of "Popov Vodka". C) to be honest it's a smooth one through and through. I also drink some Svedka and people claim that it's one of the best affordable vodkas, but Skyy is right there with it. A solid cranberry and Skyy sounds amazing right now.
Jessica H.
Melbourne, FL
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite Vodkas to add into my mixed drinks.  Compared to other brands it goes down really easy and smooth.  The packaging is a beautiful blue bottle that is pretty enough to use as a decoration after you drink it all! The flavored version are absolutely amazing!  I would definitely buy Skyy Vodka for parties in my future!
Tonya !.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
I like skyy! Alot of people seem not to but this is one vidka for me i enjoy especially with mixed beverages. I dont think i would drink this straight on the rocks though as the taste is a bit bitter. Mixes with cherry in my personal opinion.and it gets the job done if youre looking for a nice hang out buzz!
Crystal P.
Milford, IN
Good flavor and not bitter like most inexpensive vodkas. For the quality of vodka it is surprisingly inexpensive. Skyy Vodka is good in the various flavors it offers too. I usually use it in my mixed drinks and most people can't tell the difference between it and the top shelf brands.
Sky H.
Hodges, SC
Purchased at: Publix
I love skyy vodka, it has its own taste compared to all the other vodka. I love to mix this with orange juice or cranberry! It’s best chilled or on the rocks. It goes down real smooth! I would definitely recommend this if your having guest over , or if your hosting a party.
Kelly Y.
Fort Hood
Personally I really liked it. I definitely had to mix it with something as it was a little harsh for me lol. But hey it made the night fun and the morning suck so 10/10 for me! Definitely will have again! Also makes a perfect gift! 😂😂😂 Try it you can find it anywhere.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I am by far a vodka drinker I LaVaca so much vodka and cranberry or lemon drops are the only things I drink mostly. I love the fact that it's hardly any calories that it doesn't take too much to get your buzz going and make you feeling great and it always helps to relieve stress and to give you the extra pep in your step you need to get out on that dance floor and enjoy yourself I love how it gives me the confidence to just walk up and talk to a guy I like even though I'm normally very shy the stuff just taste amazing it's not too harsh it's smooth and you can't even taste it especially when it's mixed with cranberry juice I love it what a great cranberry juice especially. Sky vodka is one of the best fuckers out there there's not very many compared to it that taste just as good
Judy C.
Graham
Who wouldn't love vodka? It's great in Bloody Mary's and other mixed drinks. While I'm not a huge fan of drinking any vodka straight, it does have a good flavor when mixed other ingredients. The price point is great and I would definitely buy again.
Gypsy M.
Farmington, ME
Although I enjoy Skyy Vodka, It is priced at a slightly higher price than some equivalent brands. It doesn't provide the smooth flavor of Greygoose or Absolut, for example. Never the less its still among some of the better brands on the market
Sarah W.
elon
Similar to the flavors, this skyy vodka is one that you get what you pay for. A moderate vodka for a moderate price. My roommates and I store it in the freezer and it makes the shots go down smooth. It’s also a decent mixer for mixed drinks
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.