SKYY Vodka - 1L Bottle

by Skyy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SKYY Vodka - 1L Bottle!
Fort dodge, IA
Wonderful smooth tasting vodka. Skyy is Great on the rocks or in a cocktail. This a favorite for bloody marys.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is good! I also love this in bloody Mary’s or just as a shit. It’s smooth and it’s not too strong
Smooth, not over powering. Was good with citrus and over ice. Bottle was beautiful- eye catching.
Mount Vernon, WA
Skyy vodka is a good drink I like to mix it with orange juice or fruit punch it taste very good.
Memphis, TN
Love this vodka. Very smooth and works well in a dirty martini. Relatively inexpensive too!
Milpitas, CA
Smooth taste reasonable in price does it job never had straight I like my liquor mixed!
New castle, DE
As usually I don't drink alcohol, but in the party's, day offs I like to drink alcohol, I like "sky" and his packink

Looking for your answer?