SKYY Vodka - 1L Bottle

by Skyy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SKYY Vodka - 1L Bottle!
Purchased at: Publix
Clean and filtered to perfection this vodka I love using for all kinds of cocktails. I prefer this with a few pearl onions. Add a bit of simple syrup and a splash of lime with a twist for a Vodka Gimlet. Typically served with gin (although more and more people are ordering a Vodka Gimlet as the flavor is a bit more smooth) I prefer vodka. If you're a fan of making vodka drinks like this at home store your vodka in the freezer to keep it primed for mixing. Deodorizers smoke filled clothing so well. You can actually do this if you haven't time for a proper dry cleaners service. I've used it on several occasions just do a patch test first. Sky Vodka is perfect warm or cold and creates smooth cocktails every time!
Gonzales
I used to like Skyy more than I do now, but for some reason, I just don't care for it anymore. I'm mostly a martini drinker, so I'm not covering up the taste of the vodka with juice often. The other way I am likely to drink vodka is just on the rocks or on the rocks with a splash of water. Sky just seems harsh to me now.

I love the blue bottle though.

I love the blue bottle though.
Biloxi
Not a super fan to be honest but it could be a preference of mixers and when used as my fave for martinis. I find it to be a little less smooth than my favorite but quite a bit smoother in the alcohol content and flavor plain rather than infused. Overall I'm giving it a four of five due to the removal of the infused citrus from my overall conception of the brand.
Forney, TX
This is my favorite vodka brand. The favored varieties are pretty good too, but I prefer the original. I think it's better quality than most brands, and doesn't have any unpleasant aftertaste. I recommend to someone willing to pay just a little more for a better, cleaner tasting vodka.
West Valley City
it was very good. i loved this one it tasted amazing it did not give me a hang over or make me sick i did not need a chaser for it. i would recommend this one or the ones with the flavors like the raspberry one or orange one. this is my go to drink when i am drinking
This is one of my favorite flavored vodkas. I really enjoyed buying the Watermelon infused vodka. It taste great with sprite and a splash of sweet and sour. This would be a great alternative to Ciroc. I always buy this vodka when I'm going to visit my sister.
Las Vegas , NV
One of the best vodkas for bloody Marys! The taste skyy vodka gives to the Bloody Mary is just delicious! It’s a bit pricy for a bottle but it’s worth it I’d rather drink better quality vodka than something cheap!
Madison, SD
The only reason why I gave this a 3 star is it is not my favorite vodka. I like it but too dry for my taste. If I am doing any kind of mixed drink this is fine but for shots I would not chose this product.
This is a good, smooth Vodka. The many many Flavors makes it even better. Great for parties. It's not over powerful. Goes down smooth and subtly gets the job done. It's beyond affordable. Not expensive at all. This makes it even better. Don't sleep on Skyy it's Awesome.
Kansas City, MO
Skyy vodka is a great option anywhere you go. It goes down really smoothly and doesn't smell like isopropyl alcohol, which can be harsh. It mixes with just about anything too!

Looking for your answer?