BY SKYY

Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
It won't let me rate the actual flavor of vodka that I'm trying to find. This was the only option. Anyway, i tried the strawberry vodka. I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't even need a chaser with this strawberry vodka! It had a great amount of strawberry flavor to it! By far, my new fave.
Allison M.
I love this vodka! The bottle is beautiful and the alcohol is smooth. If you love frozen drinks, just add some peaches, peach nectar in the blender with ice. It makes one amazing drink. I’d definitely purchase again and I recommend other vanilla lovers as well!
Kayla B.
Xenia, OH
Expensive for what youre getting. It's sweet and tastes nice but it's much better in a mixed drink than shots (what I prefer). I like that it's available in most places around me but I would probably reach for something else before I settled with this.
Natasha W.
I love the boldness of flavor that they flavored skyy vodka offers. They are fun to mix together and also with other drinks or to just make your own. Never been disappointed with the skyy vodka product. SKYY Cherry Infusions Vodka is on of my all time favorites, mixed with the vanilla and an ice cold Dr Pepper® Cherry Vanilla Soda or Pepsi® Wild Cherry.
Anna B.
Gainesville, FL
This was surprisingly not too strong and didn’t leave a gross aftertaste. Definitely light enough to have with any soda or even cranberry juice. This product did not disappoint and it was affordable.
Seline S.
Skyy’s vanilla bean vodka is one of my go to’s for my vodka soda. It is crisp, clean, & gos down smooth with a hint of vanilla that isn’t too over powering. Definitely impressive, and a reasonable price point for a good quality liquor I would definitely recommend!
Shelby F.
Kissimmee, FL
This vodka is good to pair with coke, adding the perfect amount of vanilla to it. Sometimes you need to add more than normal to really taste it, but overall it is decent. The price tag is not astounding, making it affordable to all. I would recommend this.
Ashton L.
Vidor , TX
I use Sky Vanilla Bean to mix in with cream soda. Very smooth, no lingering bitter taste. Easily mixes, to make a very effective way of drinking. Pretty affordable. Not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive. I would definitely recommend.
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
This is really good especially when you pair it with a mixer.  It is very smooth and has a great taste.  Its something that you should try.  Its very effective and pretty affordable in my opinion.
Jesse C.
Memphis, TN
Very good taste, smooth on the palette. The best way to drink this is after you have put it in the freezer for a few hours. then take a shot. Tastes just like a vanilla milkshake! Yummy and cheap