SKYY Blood Orange Infusions Vodka uploaded by Jamie W.

BY SKYY #66 in Vodka

All Natural SKYY Infusions Blood Orange is an alluring blend of premium SKYY Vodka and real blood orange, displaying the natural sweetness; deep, refined complexity; and mouth-watering juiciness of the sinful blood orange.

Monica M.
Riverside
It’s alright ! So this one is always great!! Good flavor and mix! Can’t go wrong with this one :)  always has nice packaging and logo is simple to read! Pretty afforadable
expenisve only if you don’t do some research to see where the se it at the best price! :)
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Okay so first off, I will say that this is the best for maxing a fun screwdriver!!! It just makes the usual drink, a bit more fun and fruity. Just a bit of an added flavor, to change it up a bit. I am a fan of this. I haven’t used this flavor for anything else, but I would definitely recommend it based on my experiences with it.
Heather Z.
porter ranch
The vodka of my under 21 nightmares LOL. The cheap stuff that got ya drunk. Flavored or not I really don’t like skyy and I can’t tell you how many times I would drink this and wake up the next day full of regret and pain. 3 stars because if it’s all you got, it’s all you got and it did the job.
Amanda I.
One of my favorites! It has a great flavor, smooth finish. I have bought this product a few times. The price is a little high for me so I tend to drink other vodkas most of the time. This brand has a nice  variety of flavors to choose from. I will continue to buy this product.
Kristin M.
Minneapolis
I normally love skyy vodka and think they make some of the best flavored vodkas in the market but this one wasn’t for me. It had a very artificial almost annoying (after)taste. I would give many of the other flavors I’ve tried five stars for sure, just don’t think blood orange is for me
MaJhané D.
The blood orange infusion is such a tasty flavored vodka! This pairs GREAT w/ soda, almost like an adult orange soda. I’ve had this vodka on a few occasions and enjoyed the taste every time. I’m not much of a shot taker but I can take at least one shot of this w/o losing my mind.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is a pretty smooth vodka, not the best not the worst, kinda middle of the road. Great to make mixed drinks with or martini's and not too mention they have and soo msny ithr flavors to choose from!!
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
I was so excited to try this vodka infusion because I love all citrus flavored things! However I was a little bit disappointed with the taste of the product. It tasted to artificial. Almost like a cough syrup. Thank goodness that I bought something to mix it with!
Samantha S.
The flavors are spot on and super yummy!! The vodka itself is smooth on its own, but also mixes flawlessly with mixers. I consistently buy the passion fruit flavor or the dragon fruit!!!! Most defiantly would buy again and recommend to anyone looking for smooth vodka!
I was pleasantly surprised by this vodka! The price is a little bit high, but it’s a good value for the cost. I really enjoyed how well they infused the Blood Orange. It wasn’t too sweet and didn’t have a bad aftertaste. I will probably try this again sometime.
Logan B.
Could anyone send me this photo if they know it’s any good SKYY Blood Orange Infusions Vodka