SKYY Blood Orange Infusions Vodka uploaded by Jamie W.

BY SKYY

All Natural SKYY Infusions Blood Orange is an alluring blend of premium SKYY Vodka and real blood orange, displaying the natural sweetness; deep, refined complexity; and mouth-watering juiciness of the sinful blood orange.

Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Okay so first off, I will say that this is the best for maxing a fun screwdriver!!! It just makes the usual drink, a bit more fun and fruity. Just a bit of an added flavor, to change it up a bit. I am a fan of this. I haven’t used this flavor for anything else, but I would definitely recommend it based on my experiences with it.
Heather Z.
porter ranch
The vodka of my under 21 nightmares LOL. The cheap stuff that got ya drunk. Flavored or not I really don’t like skyy and I can’t tell you how many times I would drink this and wake up the next day full of regret and pain. 3 stars because if it’s all you got, it’s all you got and it did the job.
Amanda I.
One of my favorites! It has a great flavor, smooth finish. I have bought this product a few times. The price is a little high for me so I tend to drink other vodkas most of the time. This brand has a nice  variety of flavors to choose from. I will continue to buy this product.
MaJhané D.
The blood orange infusion is such a tasty flavored vodka! This pairs GREAT w/ soda, almost like an adult orange soda. I’ve had this vodka on a few occasions and enjoyed the taste every time. I’m not much of a shot taker but I can take at least one shot of this w/o losing my mind.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is a pretty smooth vodka, not the best not the worst, kinda middle of the road. Great to make mixed drinks with or martini's and not too mention they have and soo msny ithr flavors to choose from!!
Danielle V.
This vodka is wonderful with tonic water over ice. It is much sweeter than I anticipated it being when I first tried it. I like to let it water down a bit before drinking. Great for a summer cocktail. I would definitely buy again. SKYY Blood Orange Infusions Vodka
Taylor S.
Prattville, AL
You honestly can not go wrong with Skyy 🍸 The flavor and smoothness of this liquor is just amazing! It’s absolutely delicious to drink on the rocks and is the perfect match for any mixer. I do and will continue to recommend it to every and anyone! Cheers 🥂
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love anything Blood Orange flavored so when I saw this for the first time I had to get it. And it was delicious! I was not disappointed especially since I haven’t seen any other Blood Orange flavored vodkas. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ashley S.
I really liked the flavor of this vodka. There's something about citrus flavors that really helps everything go down smoother in my opinion. I believe this vodka is good to take as a shot or mixed into a fruity cocktail. I would recommend this one.
Angie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Had this at Mitchell seafood restaurant. It was mixed in mascoto with oranges  not very sweet and complimented as great mixer. Wasn’t to strong and was smooth. It’s little expensive in the store but would recommend it especially as mixer
Logan B.
Could anyone send me this photo if they know it’s any good SKYY Blood Orange Infusions Vodka