SkyWest Airlines

Have you had any trouble with this Airline while traveling with children or a disability such as a wheelchair like myself?
How is the customer service with this company?
How is the customer service with this company?
Start your review of SkyWest Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Their flight attendants are very courteous and friendly.in 1 review
I have never had a bad experience with flight attendants or customer service, but they are almost always delayed. in 1 review
I would recommend to anyone.in 1 review
They provided such great service when I used them and I would definitely use them again!in 1 review
a month agoMesa, AZ
SkyWest Airlines Talk about a great time on planes. The flight attendants are always funny cause, the planes are always nice and calm where you’re able to relax. When I’m able to I always use Skywest. They truly make you feel like the appropriate you as a customer and that means a lot because they spend such a short amount of time with you. Great job !
6 days agoChicago
Small planes lacking the bare necessities like inflight WiFi (frequently). I would not fly again, but flights are difficult to avoid, as Sky West is frequently a charter plane for a major airline. I would still prefer Sky West to Spirit or Frontier.
12 days agoBarnstable
Wasn’t the best airline but I’m still here to tell about it so a 5/5 for safety? I wouldn’t recommend bringing much to do as the space is limited and the cabin is loud. Thankfully it was just a connecting flight for me so I didn’t stay for the peanuts.
12 days agoSaint George, UT
This is a so so airline. It’s along the same as Allegiant or united airlines. Although it may be better than United when it comes to flight delays/cancellations. I’ve never experienced that problem with Skywest, they get me where I need to go and the staff is friendly enough making it possible that I’ve not had a bad experience with this airline. That said, I’d definitely buy tickets from them again if needed.
2 months ago
 SkyWest has never let me down.  You will not get a complaint from me.  Their customer service is the best I remember the first time I flew, I was younger didn’t have any idea where I should go they had a customer representative walk me all the way to the gate from then on my family and me were sold we are 100% sky west
2 months agoHuntington Beach
Skywest is an amazing regional company that provides excellent service to their mainline company’s such as Delta, United, American, and Alaska. The flight crews are always happy to be there and provide great customer service. I am always impressed with Skywest employees.
3 months agoBoise, ID
The plane was a CRJ operated by Skywest. I was warmly greeted at the door by a very nice FA. Service was excellent. The seating on the CRJ is 2-2 rather than 3-3 on the larger planes. The plane was very comfortable and quiet. No entertainment system due to the short flight.
3 months agoGonzales , LA
I am on the fence about skywest airlines. While I had a pretty good flight with minimal layovers my flight had been pushed back by two hours without any notice until I arrived at the airport two hours early. Overall the flight attendants were very friendly.
2 months agoLackawanna, NY
Friendly flight attendance, smooth flight to and from that destinations. No food was provided due to the short distance in flight, which is understandable. Only used Skywest once for a trip but overall, I have no complaints.
2 months agoButte
Good airline. Had some plane issues and was delayed. Caused some issues with my next connecting flight. Would rather choose another airline. Enjoyed the friendly Flight attendants. Convenient location for current location.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...