BY SKYWEST AIRLINES #17 in Airlines

• How is the customer service with this company? 1 Answers
  • How is the customer service with this company? 2 Answers
  • When was the last time you've flown on SkyWest?8 Answers
  • "I would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
  • "They provided such great service when I used them and I would definitely use them again!" in 1 review
  • "Their flight attendants are very courteous and friendly." in 1 review
  • "I have never had a bad experience with flight attendants or customer service, but they are almost always delayed. " in 1 review
hope s.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
I can’t really say much about this airline as I only have flown with that once. However the ride was not as comfortable as expected it was very jampacked or should I say the seats were just too close together I just felt a little snuggier than I am used to. The ticket prices were quite high I would only use this airline if I had to again.
Dom V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I ride ont -sfo so much and they use this ugly 50 seater aircraft. Their customer service really is hit or miss.  Even when I fly the slightly bigger aircraft which is much nicer, they are just okay. they we're not very friendly once when I  brought my carry on. She was very adamant that it wouldn't fit. And I told her it will I've been on the plane before and she just gave me attitude. And btw my bag fit.
Marcia B.
I flew SkyWest from Palm Springs to Salt Lake City. The flight attendants seat was not functional so the lovely flight attendant sat next to me during take off and landing. She was so very nice, it made the trip extremely pleasant. I only did not like having to enter one exit the plane outside, if it is inclement weather I would not like to get wet or freezing during this transition.
Kristina A.
Belleville, MI
Smaller regional airline that works with main lines for their shorter routes. Great flight attendants who go above and beyond to make flying on those smaller planes as comfortable as possible. You definitely get a personal experience with fewer passengers! They fly to lots of smaller airports around the US as well as major hubs.
E.G. G.
Quincy
Globetrotter Expert
I️ always have a good experience with customer service and relatively smooth flights on Skywest. I️ will definitely continue flying with them. Some of the planes are older and the interior somewhat outdated but when it comes down to it, I️ don’t care too much about that. I️ just want to be safe and treated well, which I️ am!
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
They got my my boyfriend to and from his business trip without too much hassle! And they even worked with him and his carry on, they helped him figure out what to do to have it accepted as a carry on instead of making him stow it. He came home so relaxed! He and I had a great day getting to see each other again after that!
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Globetrotter Expert
The SkyWest crew on our last flight was wonderful. My son had gotten sick from some turbulence and the flight crew was so kind and helpful. They helped to not be so embarrassed. They checked on him several times as well as making sure there wasn't anything extra they could do to help him feel better.
Bri J.
Orem, UT
Great customer service in the terminal and even better service on the plane. Small planes because it is a regional airline. Quick flights, friendly pilots and flight attendants. All the times I have flown SkyWest, I am always thrilled with the service. Go fly SkyWest!
MissMandyDeVine D.
Globetrotter Expert
Skywest is a good company. It was an easy and pleasant experience fine with them and I will fly with me again if they are the best priced. There were ants good customer service and I never had issues during my flights or before hand with the company.
Monica H.
Any ways to get cheaper flights? Best days to look for deals, etc?
Alicia P.
When was the last time you've flown on SkyWest?
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
patricia c.
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Globetrotter Expert
Have you had any trouble with this Airline while traveling with children or a disability such as a wheelchair like myself?