BY SKYWEST AIRLINES #15 in Airlines

• How is the customer service with this company? 1 Answers
  • How is the customer service with this company? 2 Answers
  • When was the last time you've flown on SkyWest?8 Answers
  • "I would recommend to anyone." in 1 review
  • "They provided such great service when I used them and I would definitely use them again!" in 1 review
  • "Their flight attendants are very courteous and friendly." in 1 review
  • "I have never had a bad experience with flight attendants or customer service, but they are almost always delayed. " in 1 review
Anna Marie S.
Anna Marie S.
I feel for the people that work on these regional jets. Mainline airlines push them around to accommodate their own flights and delay or cancel these flights. Yes, there isn't much room on these planes and you have to check your bag at the gate. I get sick of being behind some passenger that insists all of their crap can stay with them and take up more space than one person should be allowed and want everyone behind them to get out of their way to take their bag back to the front. I'm happy to have service to smaller airports rather than drive.
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
Gainesville, GA
SkyWest fly's between a lot of smaller cities. They aren't the best airline but I have been on worst. I fly a few times a year and have had decent service with them. I don't expect the level of service I would get from a mainline carrier because they don't operate on the same level as those airlines (like Delta, American, Southwest). But the service they provide has been good and I have always gotten from point A to point B with minimal if any issues.
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Billings, MT
I fly several times a year and am shocked by the lack of empathy displayed by Delta. I was told I would have to sleep in the airport due to a cancelled flight and the fact the film festival was in the Salt Lake area and there were literally no rooms within 50 miles did not influence their decision to cancel a flight as opposed to waiting for a replacement aircraft, Longest day and night ever.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
One of the best regional airlines I've flown with. The crew on smaller flights are always friendly and wait at the door while you exit, even the pilots! Since the flights are smaller and most people don't realize you can't bring your carry-on item with you the flight attendants are excellent at accommodating this. They're one of my favorite companies to fly.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This small airline isn't amazing but its okay. I have had good experience flying with them all over the west/southwest. I once left from St. George Utah and it was crazy, we literally flew off the edge of the red cliffs. PANIC! But the service was fine. I would say they are a little pricey but decent travel.
MacKenzie T.
MacKenzie T.
Milwaukee, WI
I could really take or leave SkyWest. I've encountered issues with flight delays more than once on this airline due to technical problems. Desk agents aren't exactly friendly when issues arise either. I'd rather spend a little more and fly another airline.
Daneka B.
Daneka B.
San Mateo, CA
I love flying and getting to travel to a new place. So far, I've never had any bad experiences while flying. However, there is nothing like flying first class with SkyWest. If you've never had the opportunity you don't know what you are missing.
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora, CO
This airline is pretty good and somewhat expensive. Pros is that the service is great cons is that the flights get delayed a lot. My favorite part was when it was my first time getting on the plane and I had taken this airline
Carson R.
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
They making fly very easy and comfortable ive only used a few times but it was a nice experience while i used . The customer service was awesome and we got every where on time I recommend if you thinking about flying
San Diego, CA
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Monica H.
Monica H.
Any ways to get cheaper flights? Best days to look for deals, etc?
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
When was the last time you've flown on SkyWest?
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?
San Diego, CA
How is the customer service with this company?