Skywalker Trampolines 15' Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure - Blue uploaded by Intan H.Skywalker Trampolines 15' Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure - Blue uploaded by Intan H.

BY SKYWALKER TRAMPOLINE

Find Trampolines And Bouncers at Target.com! The Skywalker Trampolines 15 Ft. Rectangle Trampoline and Enclosure combo is the ultimate trampoline with an ultimate bounce. By design this trampoline will provide more flexibility and control over your jumping routines than the traditional round trampoline. A total of 76 heavy gauge rust resistant springs which includes 12 specially designed wider diameter springs strategically placed contribute to added bounce and added fun. The galvanized steel frame is rust resistant and features extra thick steel tubing. The patented 'Stay-Put' enclosure design interlocks to the jumping surface providing a safe and gap free environment. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• When willi get something from influenster?2 Answers
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
great amount of bounce at a good price. the net is really protective. the instructions are kinda complicated but you will eventually get it. It’s kinda pricy but it will last long and be good to u. I total recommend this!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
My kids love their Skywalker 15 ft rectangular trampoline it gives the appearance of it being bigger than a round one because it is a rectangle it gives more room for the kids to jump they have a blast because I believe that there is more space that can be utilized
Denise R.
Camden, OH
We have this trampoline. We got it for the kids probably 5 years ago. It's holding up really well so far! They have really enjoyed it! I would definitely recommend it.
Claire L.
Auntie has this trampoline for all my younger cousins, I must say I have been on it a couple of times myself haha!Decent quality trampoline
Intan H.
Still going strong ,my family still use it as do our neighbors children....Cleaned off after every play still in great condition......
Abdul n.
I love trampolines a lot
So if i will get this freely i would tell u guyzz more detailed about thus product
Abdul n.
When willi get something from influenster?