Skype
By Skype
#62 in Apps
Melissa B.
Effort, PA

No...not everyone owns an Iphone or will they all ever. PC users will always use skype the original way I think.

april B.
april B.
4 years, 10 months ago
I think PC users like iphone or Mac users will use Skype on what ever device they have.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
blakely, pa
5 years ago
I agree. I personally will never purchase and iphone, however, when I get a better android I plan to use the android version.
Frances K.
Frances K.
Blandford, MA
5 years, 1 month ago
I have an iphone and skype. I like how skype is on all of my devices. My Kindle fire, iphone, macbook. I think it will always be the go to for video chatting.
Andi R.
Andi R.
Avondale, AZ
5 years, 1 month ago
I prefer skype to all the others
Melissa T.