Skype  uploaded by Cielo G.Skype  uploaded by Vanessa F.Skype  uploaded by Alejandra M.See all 58 photos

BY SKYPE #16 in Apps

Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. There’s so much you can do, right from the palm of your hand. Features: Join over 300 million people every month using Skype - Get started with Skype on your iPad and find your friends in an instant. Call friends on Skype - Enjoy free voice and video calls to anyone else who is on Skype and make HD quality video calls from your iPad 4. Message friends and send photos in an instant - Instant message your friends in a flash, add emoticons and even photos. Video messaging - Stay in touch with friends and family even when they're busy or offline with unlimited, free video messages. Call mobiles and landlines - Add a little Skype Credit to send low-cost SMS messages or call friends on their mobile or landline. No WiFi? No problem. - Skype works on 3G* and WiFi – so you can stay in touch, even if you’re out and about. Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs and even TVs. Whatever device your friend or family uses, Skype just works. Simple. Search the app store for other great apps from Skype: - Skype for iPhone - Skype WiFi - GroupMe System requirements: • iOS 5 or above. • Send and receive video using front or back camera on iPad 2, iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 4th Generation, iPad Mini. • Works with any H264 compatible devices, including TVs. see more...

• Skype me parece una muy buena platafo...Pienso que la unica solucion s... 2 Answers
  • Did you have terrible connection whil...Yes 3 Answers
  • Will skype eventually end up charging...No its free unless you want to... 54 Answers
Photos (55)
  • "Skype is a really great way to stay in touch with friends and family who are far away without being bothered by long distance charges" in 393 reviews
  • "I love the idea of Skype It is nice to have a place that you can video chat friends and family that are either away for work or live far away." in 375 reviews
  • "It helps me stay in contact and connected with my family and friends who live far away and my significant other who is overseas serving." in 351 reviews
  • "I used it a ton when I was long distance and it helped me be able to stay connected with everyone and have face to face conversationalist with people that are across the country." in 275 reviews
  • "I Would Truly Recommend This To Everyone Who's Living Miles Away Or Just Around The Corner From Your Loved Ones Or The People Who Are Most Important In Your Lives, To Connect And Stay In Touch.The Best Part , Its Completely Free." in 200 reviews
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
Good way of communicating with loved ones who are far away. It's so much having a way to see a person through video chat then hear their voice through the phone. Anyone can use this app. It's pretty easy & simple and it's free. There's just one thing that I don't like about the app is the app. While I'm using it it'll freeze sometimes or it'll stop responding & close the app or it doesn't notify you if you had a call or a message.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
I recall back when this service first had came out & it was such an exciting concept to be able to video chat with family and friends from all over within the comfort of your home. Sadly with time that feeling fleed as issues with freezing and audio problems. Now I dont know many people to use this service anymore with all the other array of options currently available.
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
Skype is a great tool for keeping in touch with family that has moved away. I love how you can take pictures of the screen as you talk so that way when your family member forgets to send pictures to you and onlly you, you'll have up-to-date family photos. The quality of the video could be better and so could the signal. It seems to always cut out.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I love skype. This app makes it so easy to communicate with everyone you know. I like that you can just message people without video. Of course I like the video function as well. I used it a lot for business purposes as well as interviewing. There are tons of video calling apps out there but this is hands down my favorite one.
Yisbeli A.
Yisbeli A.
Techie Expert
It is an amazing program. It allows me stay in contact with friends who live far away. It s ver easy to use. You can hear and talk perfectly with no problems. It is free, which make it more interesting. I would like Skype to have "specific chats", where you can choose a chat where people talk about some interest you have.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Skype is a great program that is being used more in more in both professional and personal settings. I've had job interviews on Skype and I was very concerned about the quality of the connection. But everything went well and there were no issues with the program. It's a great free way to connect with people.
Leorah A.
Leorah A.
When I need to talk to someone face-to-face that I can't get to in person, I always use Skype. It's easy to figure out and doesn't have an overwhelming amount of ads. The only downfall is how glitchy it gets. It can get so glitchy, that one person can't hear/see the other, or the chat freezes entirely
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Fort Worth, TX
I do often times have issues with connection and call drops but overall I still have not found a better alternative for Skype. The layout is very simple and easy to navigate. I love that I can talk to my best friend who lives in England for free whenever I'd like. Makes communication so much easier!
allyson w.
allyson w.

Skype currently is one of the tools that many users use for making calls by voice and video worldwide . This company recently was acquired by one of the monsters of computing, and I mean Microsoft . Besides the service it was incorporated into the world 's largest social network Facebook .
Ness D.
Ness D.
Surfside, FL
Skype is an amazing program. It enables me to chat and speak with whomever I"d like. I can actually see the person I'm speaking in a vivid manner. The best feature is the video and it is very inexpensive. I would recommend improvement in the video quality and adding new features.
Candace Q.
Candace Q.
Lakeland, FL
Do you think FaceTime for IPhone will replace skype?
Georgia P.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Skype or oovoo?
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Do you prefer Skype or Facetime?
Grayson M.
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Tango or Skype?
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Does Skype work between different countries?