BeautyFaceFacial Skincareskyn ICELAND
Travel Size Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz

skyn ICELAND Travel Size Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz

Glacial Face Wash refreshes and soothes chronically stressed skin with the purest Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial minerals. This creamy, foaming cleanser is exceedingly mild, so it detoxifies and purifies without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Skin s harmony, balance and glow are restored. Glacial Face Wash Bioactive Boosters: Enriched with oat- and amino acid-based surfactants to provide extra gentle cleansing, Cylindrica seed oil to help repair the skin s lipid barrier and fight free radicals, Icelandic kelp to revitalize and help fight inflammation, and white willow bark to soothe irritation and help provide antibacterial protection and natural, skin-soothing analgesic relief. The thought of animal testing stresses

I just ordered this product and can't wait to try it. How is it for oily skin? I have extremely sensitive skin that's also oily and have been searching for years for a product that will take care of both.
Start your review of skyn ICELAND Travel Size Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz!
Product Highlights
I really liked this face wash i would recommend it to people with sensitive skin.in reviews
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this face cleanser. At first, it did dry out my face a bit after washing, so I followed up with moisturizer right away. After a few uses though, I became a fan and started using it as my daily cleanser. Would recommend! I got to try a sample with my Ipsy bag.
Anna T.
Battletown, KY
skyn ICELAND Travel Size Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz uploaded by Anna T.
It is the best face wash I have ever used It does not dry out your skin not oily or greasy at all It's a cream like substance And you only need a drop I mean a little Drop so a little goes a long way.It also leaves face feeling clean and not dry out.
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
I absolutely love this product. I wish there were more reviews for it so it would have a higher rating! I've looked for years and years for a cleanser that will help with my oily skin and also be gentle as my skin is super sensitive. This did both. It smells like fresh spring water and lathers up to a rich creamy lather. Also a little bit goes a long way. So you get your money's worth. After rinsing I instantly felt a cooling effect which feels so nice on my constantly irritated skin. Usually within an hour of washing my face will be oily again. Not with this. I can't wait to try more products from this line!
Sandia M.
Lauderhill, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love love love this face wash. It leave you skin clean and since using this product I noticed that my acne has been clearing up... it’s gentle and moisturizing at the same time. I would definitely recommend and I already have...
Charli S.
Arlington, TX
It cleans my skin, while removing makeup, and helping soothe it, especially after a long day. It’s very gentle, has a nice, but subtle fragrance, and leaves your face feeling incredibly smooth, clean, and fresh. It’s not harsh, so it won’t remove your mascara, or stay put lipsticks, but it removes all other makeup traces. Great for helping with stressed skin!
Margaret P.
Mobile, AL
skyn ICELAND Travel Size Glacial Facial Wash 5oz, 5 oz uploaded by Margaret P.
I love this stuff! It smells awesome, and gives my skin a little tingly feeling. I have dry, acne prone skin and this cleanser cleans well without further drying out my skin. I got the sample size but I will definitely be buying the full size!
Chelsea M.
This cleanser is a little on the pricey side, BUT a little bit of it goes such a long way that it lasts for forever! It lathers up really nicely, and really cleans your face without it feeling dry! Plus they're products are cruelty free, and vegan! :)
Carmen M.
Midlothian, VA
I love Skyn Iceland, except for this wash. It's pricey and made me break out. It's a creamy based wash that left my face feel like I've used a hotel bar of soap. I gave it two stars because it smells yummy.
Eman S.
I really like everything that I have tried from Skyn Iceland, except for this face wash. It's pricey and quite ordinary. I don't feel like it performs any better than any other face wash. It gets the job done, but it doesn't smell magical or do anything magical for my skin.
Natalie B.
Boulder creek , CA
This facial cleanser is great for sensitive skin. Which suits me very well! I've never had any problems with it thus far, and it's definitely a product I'd like to continue using.