skyn ICELAND The ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion uploaded by Chrisley A.skyn ICELAND The ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion uploaded by Annie B.skyn ICELAND The ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion uploaded by Theresa  L.

BY SKYN ICELAND

Solutions for Stressed Skin * With Biospheric Complex Stress deprives skin of nutrients, moisture and oxygen, and when skin is starved, it s less supple, drier, and more prone to premature aging. ANTIDOTE is a lightweight lotion designed as a hydrating tonic for chronically stressed skin.  It goes on with a cooling burst to calm and soothe, and with daily use will help fortify skin and protect it from the ravages of stress.  It helps decongest, detoxify and stabilize skin, returning it to its natural fresh, youthful and healthy state. Why Skyn ICELAND®? Skyn ICELAND® is the only skincare line specifically formulated to counteract the detrimental effects of chronic stress on skin.  Since stressed skin is damaged skin, what it needs most is to be soothed, healed and replenished to regain its natural health and radiance. In Iceland s pure, untouched environme see more...

• How good is this lotion for severely dry skin? How does i...2 Answers
  • For those that use this product, how long does it typical...2 Answers
skyn ICELAND The ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion
  • "I love, love this lotion. It is a lighter lotion, so it may be a better fit for people who don't need a heavy duty moisturer. It also leaves a tingling sensation, so if you are very sensitive it may not be for you. But if not it's lightly scented and helps reduce redness. " in 3 reviews
Liz S.
Oakdale
Received this in an ipsy bag as a trial size and I LOVE IT. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy, just soft and smooth and it feels so refreshing going on. I would recommend this to anyone! Great product!
Kelsey P.
Centerport, NY
This product is a lifesaver in these dry winter months. I appreciate that it has a pump to keep things hygienic. Plus it leaves my skin feeling supple and soft without the added grease or shine. My boyfriend, my sister, and my best friend all started using this in the last month and are hooked as well. Definitely a win. Just wish the bottle was bigger since I rip through this in a month with how frequently I use
Amanda G.
Verona, PA
For sure if you like a cooling lotion this might be the first one I actually purchase again. I have tried a few and never enjoy them, I end up giving them to my Mom or friends. I especially am enjoying it right now while my skin is extra dry because of this winter weather. It helps open up my sinuses as soon as I apply it I get a nice freshening scent running through my nasal passage.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
i received a sample size in an ipsy bag earlier this year and fell in love it honestly is the best moisturizer i have ever found and i cant quit buying it online ! PROS: non greasy, absorbs fast, cooling effect, little goes along ways, leaves my skin feeling oh so smooth! just keep away from the eyes but if you have not tried this it is top notch and i would recommend
Megan P.
Albuquerque , NM
This is my absolute favorite product from this brand and top favorite moisturizer. Has a very peppermint, mentally feeling that you get on your face that is an overbearing after you put it on. The only thing that I don’t like is the price but I get it when I can afford it because it is totally worth it
Dava M.
If there were a million star option I would give it! This is one of the best facial lotions I have ever used in y life. I swear by it! Worth every penny. Waves skin feeling soft. Feels like you are jumping into a cool Spring when you apply it. AMAZING
Kaleen P.
Garden City, MI
This moisturizer is my absolute favorite! I always keep a smile size in my purse to refresh my skin mid day. The Cooling sensation is really nice when that mid day slump hits, it awakens my skin and cools me off and gets me ready and going for the rest of the day. I also have sensitive skin that breaks out whenever I use most moisturizers. However, with this moisturizer there has been no issues it is so lightweight and my skin hasn't looked better. This is really an amazing moisturizer that everyone should try.
Eman S.
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used! I've never tried anything like it! It absorbs so quickly, so it's great for quick mornings! The after-effects are incredible! It leaves a cooling and tingling feeling on my skin while drying out acne I have and preventing future acne. I really can see a difference. And it's kind of cute that it feels icey on my skin, and the brand is Skyn Iceland. That's just me feeding into advertising, but hey this stuff works so I'm happy. I would buy this over and over again, although it IS quite pricey.
Ashley J.
Overland Park, KS
I purchased this product at ULTA after I had received some of the under eye gels in my Ipsy bag. I have rosacea and just about everything makes it flair up, except this product. I needed something that was going to take some of the "burn" and redness out, and The Antidote did just that. It was just the right amount of cooling and tingling. It drastically reduced the redness and made my skin feel hydrated. I am all about this line of skincare.
Anna S.
Apex, NC
I received this in one of the starter kits in a deluxe sample size. I was talked into purchasing it by a sales lady who claimed it would heal the dry, red, itchy patch that had developed on my cheek thid winter, as well as help with acne. I was only able to try this twice. It burned and irritated my skin so badly the moment it touched me. After those 2 attempts, I tossed it in the trash. I'm so glad I didn't het the full size!
Alicia M.
Cypress , TX
For those that use this product, how long does it typically last you? I really want to buy it as my nightly moisturizer but want to make sure it lasts for the money.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
How good is this lotion for severely dry skin? How does it compare to other moisturizers?