BY SKYN ICELAND

The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion - Is your skin oily, congested and prone to redness or premature aging? Stress may be increasing breakouts and oiliness, while depriving your skin of essential nutrients, moisture and oxygen. Skyn Iceland The ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion is a lightweight hydrating lotion for chronically stressed skin. It goes on with a cooling burst to decongest, detoxify and stabilize skin, returning it to its natural fresh and healthy state. With daily use, skin is fortified and protected from the ravages of stress. Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, chemical sulfates and phthalates. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin. (1.76 oz.) - The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion see more...

• If you had to choose only one brand of skin care products to use ...1 Answers
  • I want to know your "go to" skin care brand. Or multiples if you ...1 Answers
  • How did this make your skin feel? Skyn Iceland The ANTIDOTE Cool...1 Answers
Caroline G.
This stuff is a game-changer for me. I have oily combo skin with large, clogged pores and I am usually dry around the sides of my nose, my chin, and between my brows and a greasy hotdog on my forehead, cheeks, and temples after about an hour. By noon I am feeling gross and in desperate need of blotting, and by the evening I can't wait to just wash it all off my face so that my skin can breathe. This stuff, somehow (by some miracle of formulation?) keeps my oil at bay while keeping my dry patches hydrated. I noticed the difference the very first time I used it. I was astounded. It also has this cool glow that sticks around for the first 10-15 minutes after putting it on. It literally feels like you've put peppermint on your face. It's sorta nice, but not why I buy the stuff... I get it for the amazing results it produces for me. My oils are under control now while my dry patches are hydrated. How does it do that!? Game-changer.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
I can't thank Ipsy enough for putting this in my July bag. Otherwise I wouldn't have known about this amazing lotion, or the brand in general. I am so addicted to the cooling sensation and the smooth and fresh feeling it leaves on my skin! I packed this when I went on a road trip to southern Texas a month ago and after long day in the sun I decided to slather this on, fresh out of the shower before we went to dinner. This was the first time I used the product and I knew right then I would be purchasing the full size! I am also prone to breaking out when I switch products but there were absolutely no issues! I wish I could give it 10 stars!
Teresa S.
Pensacola, FL
I received this product as a sample, and have been using it about a week now. I apply it at night, after washing my face or using a face mask (it has an icy/tingling sensation), then I apply my usual moisturizer (to tone down some of the tingling). In the morning when I get up, my skin is absolutely amazing in its softness. My husband just commented tonight, that he has noticed how much younger my skin looks, like when we first met (27 years ago).

I will definitely be purchasing this product when my sample is gone. I might even buy some as Christmas gifts.
Emileigh P.
Not just another moisturizer! I was hesitant to try this product, my thinking was this was just "another moisturizer", whip-de-doo more lotion.
Apparently I was missing out! This moisturizer leaves your skin clean and tingling, making your skin shiny and refreshed. I apply this moisturizer after washing my face, and after two weeks some of my red acne scarring has faded and these small white bumps on my forehead have disappeared. I am definitely going to purchase more.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
I am not sure I like this lotion. It has a great feel when you put it on initially and I like that it is not too thick, but feels moisturizing. It is the cooling aspect that I don't enjoy. I have had it on for over 15 minutes and can still feel the cooling. I thought it would just last for a little bit, seems excessive. It might be nice on a really hot day, but other than that, I don't see the point.
Mayra R.
I received this in my ipsy bag as a sample. I tried it as soon as I opened my bag because I was excited to try it. When I applied it I felt like it was very thick on my face. It did dry really fast didn't make my face oily or anything. Although everyone says that you're supposed to feel tingling I didn't feel anything when I put it on which was weird. It did moisturize my skin though.
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
I got a sample of this lotion in my ipsy bag and it was one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. it has a major tingling feeling after you apply it. so it may irritate people with very sensitive skin. however it provides the perfect amount of moisture where it's not too heavy and not too light. I am considering buying this product in full size even though it is a bit pricey.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
I received this from Ipsy in my July bag and just threw it onto my makeup desk. I hate trying new skin products because my skin is VERY sensitive and and prone. I stick to my normal stuff. Anyway I decided to try it because of the cooling feeling. I'm so glad I did! It made my skin tingle and feel so fresh. It feels really smooth as well. The smell is refreshing as well.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
This product and i are getting married! Like OMG It's amazing.

I got a travel size in my ipsy bag (as a teenager) i don't take care of my skin that much but i wanted to give it a tried because i'm getting old and it's time to start taking care of my face.

As soon as i put the cream on my face there was a cooling and relaxing sensation, highly recommended
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
This moisturizer is amazing. I had used it a couple times and didn't quite see or feel a huge difference, so I stopped using it. then this one day after being out in the sun, my cheek got really red, blotchy and bumpy. I put some of this moisturizer on before bed and I woke up with fresh renewed skin, no more red or bumps. Now it's my go to!
Belle L.
California
I'm about to try this product as it's in my ipsy bag this month. I just wonder if you have to wash it off after you apply it on your face? or you just leave it on?
Phuong T.
Does this lotion work on dry and sensitive skin?
Jennifer K.
How long (if you used it) does the coolness factor last for you?
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
I have heard a lot of great things from this brand. So is it really worth buying it?
Angela G.
New Castle, DE
I have been looking for a new rescue lotion because after summer my skin is really damage... any good recommendation??