BY SKYN ICELAND

The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion - Is your skin oily, congested and prone to redness or premature aging? Stress may be increasing breakouts and oiliness, while depriving your skin of essential nutrients, moisture and oxygen. Skyn Iceland The ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion is a lightweight hydrating lotion for chronically stressed skin. It goes on with a cooling burst to decongest, detoxify and stabilize skin, returning it to its natural fresh and healthy state. With daily use, skin is fortified and protected from the ravages of stress. Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, chemical sulfates and phthalates. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin. (1.76 oz.) - The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion see more...

• If you had to choose only one brand of skin care products to use ...1 Answers
  • I want to know your "go to" skin care brand. Or multiples if you ...1 Answers
  • How did this make your skin feel? Skyn Iceland The ANTIDOTE Cool...1 Answers
Katie B.
This is my new daily lotion! Use it everyday and it gives the perfect amount of moisture to my
skin- even in those harsh Chicago winters ❄️ BRRR! But this really does leave your face with a cooling sensation and ultra soft skin! I recommend trying a small sample in one of Skyn Iceland’s kits to make sure it’s just right for you considering the full-size bottle is pretty pricey!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
The cooling sensation is a menthol derivative. It doesn't have any implicit skincare benefits other than the sensation that it's working. It's still a nice lightweight moisturizer but I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin types nor dry skin types.
Haley W.
This lotion is definitely cooling! It is amazing during the summer months and really gives you a refreshed feeling. However, if you have super dry skin I would definitely pair this with Skyn's Arctic Face Oil for extra hydration. The face lotion hydrates, but not enough for really dry skin. Perfect for normal and combination skin!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and used it for 2 weeks and I really enjoyed it!! The cooling sensation and minty scent can be intense at first but I got used to it and quiet enjoy how refreshing it is! (I even use it at night sometimes) The gel-cream texture is easy to apply and gets absorbed fast, leaving a smooth finish.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
Heaven in a bottle I’m telling you, you feel like your face is floating it is so relaxing I use it every morning!! This says oily or combo skin but I’m drier than a desert and this really soothes my skin!!!! I would bathe in this stuff if it wasn’t so pricey!!! Seriously love it!
Dev O.
Wall Township, NJ
I went into ulta looking for a moisturizer and the associate looked at my skin and suggested this. Mine is red and slightly sensitive. I'm in love so far. My red is less irritated and the cooling effect is so relaxing. I recommend to anyone and everyone. Will keep buying
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
Love love love this product. I went into Ulta on a mission. I knew what brands I didn't love, I knew what brands I had read poor reviews of online, and approached a sales associate asking for their recommendation based on my biases. She directed me towards this product and I fell in love. I loved it in the summer and fall for its mild cooling effects especially after long days of sun exposure. The only thing I'd change would be the packaging - there's a small amount of product left in the bottom that I just cannot seem to get to and the glass bottle doesn't allow me to easily get into the inside like other packaging permits.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the skyn ICELAND cooling daily lotion in my Ipsy weekday deal and I absolutely love it. I've used it three times this last week and after applying it has this mint or menthol scent and my face feels chilled for about ten minutes. Now let me say, I typically hate this feeling; however this was not to extreme. I'm loving this brand more and more. I would love to have this in full size.
Cassandra C.
I am not a fan of this lotion at all. The cooling sensation is way too overwhelming and it lasts forever. I put it on at 9 and it's 12 now and it still feels like my face is in a freezer. It's also quite sticky going on which I don' t like. Once it goes on it's a fine moisturizer but the other two issues make this a no-go for me.
Melanie K.
I bought the saving face kit which included a sample size of the antidote. Kind of nervous about taking such a big leap into the product line, but I'm happy I did if only to just discover how much I loved this moisturizer. It has a great texture and wear, it is light, non greasy with a very lasting cooling sensation that is perfect for getting out of bed and looking rested, or coming home after a day in the sun. I will definitely be buying the full size.
Belle L.
California
I'm about to try this product as it's in my ipsy bag this month. I just wonder if you have to wash it off after you apply it on your face? or you just leave it on?
Phuong T.
Does this lotion work on dry and sensitive skin?
Jennifer K.
How long (if you used it) does the coolness factor last for you?
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
I have heard a lot of great things from this brand. So is it really worth buying it?
Angela G.
New Castle, DE
I have been looking for a new rescue lotion because after summer my skin is really damage... any good recommendation??