Skyn Iceland The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion

The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion - Is your skin oily, congested and prone to redness or premature aging? Stress may be increasing breakouts and oiliness, while depriving your skin of essential nutrients, moisture and oxygen. Skyn Iceland The ANTIDOTE Quenching Daily Lotion is a lightweight hydrating lotion for chronically stressed skin. It goes on with a cooling burst to decongest, detoxify and stabilize skin, returning it to its natural fresh and healthy state. With daily use, skin is fortified and protected from the ravages of stress. Free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, chemical sulfates and phthalates. 100% vegan and cruelty-free. Dermatologist tested for sensitive skin. (1.76 oz.) - The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion

Would you recommend this for combo skin that gets really dry?
I have used the pure cloud cream from this brand and LOVED it!! I am wondering if this daily lotion is as luxurious?
If you had to choose only one brand of skin care products to use for the rest of your life, which would it be? I would choose SKYN Iceland for sure! My skin gets angry without Skyn Iceland The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion to soothe it!
Start your review of Skyn Iceland The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion!
Product Highlights
“This hydrated my skin without making it greasy I got very sensitive skin and I usually brake out very easily until I try this product I would not change it .. They are a little pricey but it's worth the money ” in 10 reviews
“Does an amazing job of hydrating my oily skin without being thick and contributing negatively to my concerns. It has a nice, refreshing, tingly, sensation that's great in the morning. ” in 5 reviews
“Helps with acne and dry skin I am defanatly going to be buying this guy again the distresses ur face as it deeply moisturizers your skin cells and it make any humidity barracked as the minty freshness relives ur face !!! Do not run in! Pat on ! ” in 4 reviews
Bensalem, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizer does not get the recognition it deserves, as I hardly hear anyone talk about it. It's comes in a luxurious frosted glass bottle, and a sturdy pump and cap. The product itself is a gel-like consistency that absorbs quickly in the skin. It's cooling sensation can be a little intense, but it's never painful and it's very refreshing on hot summer mornings. It's lightweight and doesn't leave me feeling greasy or filmy throughout the day. It doesn't contribute to my breakouts at all since it absorbs so quickly. Highly recommended for oily skinned girls. The brand is also cruelty free, which is a non-negotiable requirement that I keep in mind when purchasing cosmetics.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Denham Spgs, LA
Something about this company makes skincare feel so indulgent! This product is exhilarating in this extreme southern summer! It has a slight mint scent and feels so nice on sun parched skin or for a pick me up! It doesn't break me out (the most important part for me) and moisturizes well for a daytime lotion. This is a summer skincare must for me and i highly recommend you try this product!
CombinationPuffiness, Dry Eyes
My favorite daily morning lotions!!! It feels so incredibly refreshing and lightweight and smells soooooo clean!! I love love love skyn and was happy to find a moisturizer I’ve been buying for almost two years now
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
I so wanted to love this moisturizer. I love products that make my face and body have that cooling minty effect. Other than the initial coolness for a few minutes, this moisturizer is just a basic lotion. It didn’t help or hurt my skin. Maybe I’d buy it again if it was really discounted, but at this price, I would not repurchase
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Bear, DE
This is my all-time favorite moisturizer! I love the cooling effect it has on my skin but can understand how it may be too intense for some. (It's like when you chew a piece of strong mint gum then take a sip of cold water immediately after.) It moisturizes my skin without making it oily and works well under makeup. While I wouldn't change anything about the product, I do wish that there was a larger size available. It is a bit higher in price compared to similar products but I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores / Dark Circles
For the price, I would expect a little better. I did find the cooling refreshing after the gym, but other than that, there really isn’t anything that stands out. It was a bit runny, and could be sticky if you accidentally applied too much. On the plus side, didn’t irritate my skin nor did it have a fragrance that I noticed.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
oh my heck this is the best moisturizer ive ever used. I have really sensitive skin, and this feels so refreshing and cooling on my skin when it flares up. it smells nice and subtly minty. I recommend this to everyone and totally want to try more from skynIceland.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Severe Cystic Acne, Dullness
So here's the thing: this used to be my go-to absolute favorite morning face lotion. It is not anymore, and we'll get into why in a sec. It is a very nice product. It is very thin and a little goes a long way. It feels nice rubbed between the hands before putting it on the face. And it is VERY COOLING. That is why I loved it so much (and why it is no longer a fav). It's job is actually to make your face feel cool and a little tingly and wake you up. I purchased 3 bottles and used ALL OF THEM and I loved them all. And then, with the 4th, I had a gap between products because Ulta had been out and I picked up a few others to try in the meantime and I realized that I actually prefer a hydrated and juicy feeling vs the cooling and awake feeling (which is how I know I don't LOVE gel moisturizers either). But then I still had the unopened 4th bottle and I tried to use it because I was like well maybe I can just use it up anyways, and I ended up passing it on to a friend because no...I could not. I simply preferred the others more and I couldn't go back. So, in conclusion, it is an AMAZING product. If you like the COOLING feeling you get with gels, please PLEASE try this baby out. I still recommend it even though I don't use it because it is absolutely amazing! Just not for me.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Downers Grove
My mom purchased this and did not realize that it was an actual cooling lotion.  So, she passed it onto me.  I love that cooling feeling first thing in the morning- it feels light and refreshing on the skin and has quick absorption without feeling tacky on.  I'm not sure just how moisturizing it is, or if it  is just the novelty of the cooling sensation.  I didn't see any huge improvement of texture, but it did help tone done my redness and irritated skin in warmer months.  I will have to keep using it and then update my review!
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
55118
All of Skyn Iceland's products have done wonders for my untreatable redness. I have some type of allergy to something that's in our atmosphere and the only thing that's ever really helped was being out of the country for a month. I use this morning and night and can almost always wake up with no redness, it doesn't completely make it go away, but man does it do wonders. It's hydrating, cooling, ane preventative, and redness reducing. Absolutely wonderful product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
SACRAMENTO, CA
3 years ago
Luz S. • 3 years ago
It tingles a little but that doesn't bother me. It makes my skin feel smooth, clean and refreshed. I really liked this product.