Skyn Iceland Skin Hangover Emergency Relief Kit uploaded by Emily K.Skyn Iceland Skin Hangover Emergency Relief Kit uploaded by Emily K.

BY SKYN ICELAND

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Skin Hangover Emergency Relief Kit - The Skin Hangover Emergency Relief Kit helps revive and restore overworked, over stressed, depleted skin and eyes. A $54 Value! Skin Hangover Emergency Relief Kit Includes: Icelandic Relief Eye Pen (0.14 oz.) Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels (2 x 0.11 oz.) The Antidote Cooling Daily Lotion (0.5 oz.) Fresh Start Mask (2 x 0.28 oz.) - Skin Hangover Emergency Relief Kit see more...

Review (1)
Emily K.
I love these products! They are so hydrating and have are cold when you apply them. This kit is for stressed out and dry skin. After these products were applied to my face I instantly saw a difference in the texture and look of it. I applied the eye gel patches with the mask and when I removed them I had the perfect clean slate for me to apply me makeup.
Sarah O.
I'm trying to figure out if there is a order of which to use these products!?