skyn ICELAND Pure Pore Minimizer uploaded by Michaelgina R.

BY SKYN ICELAND

Highly advanced, clinical-strength natural actives combine with skyn ICELAND’s proprietary Biospheric Complex to diminish pores, reduce oil production and clarify skin. Because Pure Pore Minimizer contains no silicone, it helps decongest and detoxify skin without clogging pores. Its silky formula goes on with a matte finish to instantly reduce large pores and provide continuous improvement in tone over time, leaving the complexion smooth, soft and even. A. Nylon extract is a non-petroleum based skin refiner which reduces the appearance of pores. Glides on smoothly with a matte, velvety finish and will not clog pores. see more...

Chelsea B.
I love love love this stuff! It has a cooling sensation when you put it on your face like a lot of their other products, which is so nice! I will either use this under my make up as a primer, or just alone over my moisturizer to help smooth out my pores! I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Michaelgina R.
Milwaukee, WI
I cannot live without this primer. Best primer hands down. So unnoticed either! I think it deserves more recognition. This primer minimizes pores, smooths lines, and it's definitely got the lasting power. My makeup stays flawless all day. I like that it allows a natural finish to occur throughout the day. I'm very dry so this helps the natural finish look. Not dewy or shiny. I recommend to anyone looking for the lasting power it gives. I like this on no makeup days as well. Gives a smoother finish to the skin. skyn ICELAND Pure Pore Minimizer
Jenna T.
Ogdensburg, NY
It smooths your skin and keeps it feeling fresh and tingly! I have very large pores and this minimized it for a long period but later in the day my skin became very oily.
Jo D.
Colchester, Essex
I really like the texture and consistancy of this product, I like to use it under my makeup on the areas where I feel my pores are larger, around my nose and cheeks. Sometimes after I have done my skincare of a night time I will just use a bit before I go to bed. This product does give a nice base for your foundation also. skyn ICELAND Pure Pore Minimizer
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
This is great to use as a primer under my makeup. It definitely smooths out and evens my skin tone!
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you've used this before, have you noticed a difference? I'm becoming obsessed with Skyn Iceland's products!